New to FishLore

Magnolia35

Hi! I’m Alex and I‘ve been into fish keeping for about a year now. I currently have two bettas (Neptune and Pandora) and one panda cory named Suck (I know they’re meant to be in groups but Suck seems to be doing okay with Pandora after his friend died and I plan to move him to a bigger tank), and have two tanks: one twenty litre tank housing Suck and Pandora; and a sixteen litre with Neptune in it.

My current plan is to get a 54-litre tank sometime this week and make it into my first community tank. I plan to put a betta (preferably female but either way it’ll only be one betta in the tank) and some corys in it, along with some sort of schooling fish down the line. I’d love recommendations for fish and plants to put in there (it’ll be a Blue Planet 50L tank that I believe is relatively low light) and look forward to being on FishLore for the foreseeable future!

BigManAquatics

Welcome!

Idkitsathrowaway

My betta has the same name! and welcome!

Rose of Sharon

Welcome to Fishlore, from one betta parent to another!!! :D

Magnolia35

My betta has the same name! and welcome!
A fellow Neptune!! and ty <33
Welcome to Fishlore, from one betta parent to another!!! :D
Thank you!! The betta in your profile picture is absolutely stunning

JLAquatics

Welcome to the family, Magnolia35! I hope you enjoy it here! Feel free to relax, make some threads with all the questions you may need, and enjoy the company with your new Fishlore friends! I sure do!

Rose of Sharon

A fellow Neptune!! and ty <33

Thank you!! The betta in your profile picture is absolutely stunning
Thank you!!! That is my sweet heart, Sunny. Sadly, I lost him this past Christmas. He was a rescue, and I so enjoyed the time that I had him!

The blue boy in your profile pic is very pretty, too! Neptune, I take it?

Magnolia35

Welcome to the family, Magnolia35! I hope you enjoy it here! Feel free to relax, make some threads with all the questions you may need, and enjoy the company with your new Fishlore friends! I sure do!
Will do! So happy to have joined <3
Welcome to Fishlore...
thanks!
Thank you!!! That is my sweet heart, Sunny. Sadly, I lost him this past Christmas. He was a rescue, and I so enjoyed the time that I had him!

The blue boy in your profile pic is very pretty, too! Neptune, I take it?
So sorry to hear that, he was stunning. And yep, it’s Neptune from when I first got him last September.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
grace123
29 Gallon Tank Hello Fishlore Folks
Replies
Views
StarGirl
Replies
Views
BigManAquatics
Replies