New to FishLore Forums!

Yeti

Reaction score
Hey all, just droppin my intro. Im over on the aquarium Advice forums but trying to find a forum worthy of a cause, hardly any are active, and it takes days to get any kind of question answered...hopefully I found my pot o gold here

I am a newb when it comes to aquariums, my grandfather turned a room in our house into a walk in aquarium so i kinda grew up with fish, but didnt really learn much from him, just looked at the fish a lot haha.

I currenly have a 55gal cycled Freshwater tank, and lady here on base basically told me if I didnt take her fish that day she'd flush them so I got some free fish to start with, but have plans for many more! I currently have some tetras (not sure what kind they are), a Pleco (not sure on the species either), a Platinum Lyretail Molly, and some kind of Angel. The pleco and the angel are pretty large, but they all seem to get along just perfect.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore! We have people of all ages and experience levels from all over the world
Carol

Dino

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Glad to have you with us!

sgould

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Welcome!

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
welcome to fishlore.. you're going to find plenty of activity here and there are a lot of members here who know their stuff. Got any pics of your fish, maybe we can ID them.

Luniyn

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore!

Bonochick

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hi there! I love angels and plecos.

Yeti

Reaction score
thanks all for the warm welcome, I will post some pics etc.. I started a journal on another forum for my tank, i dunno if Im going to put it here or not.. the journal started from the beginning when I first started cycling the tank to now but i dunno

thanks!

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
add your journal and pics etc here

we'd love to see them!
welcome to fishlore!
tan

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore!!!

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore! It's great to have you with us! I am so glad you are enjoying the hobby so far, and that you were able to rescue those fish!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom