New Tiny Baby Betta. Not Sure What To Do.!!!!!!

Arikat

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I went to a store just to get some shrmp, they didn't have any. I went by the Betta section, and saw this baby. At first I thought the container was empty, I was going to tell the management the continer was empty, when I noticed that there was a tiny baby in it. In the photos he is in a medicine cup that I use to defrost food. There are brine shrimps for size comparisons. What shoud I do for him? I want to do my best for him. I took him home because I saw young kids there preparing these fish for a life of torture. Any advise helps.... 20180501_220214.jpg

Attachments

Arikat

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Oh, also I have kept babies before. One lived and one sadly managed to jump through a tiny hole. I have many other thanks and plenty of meds. I've just never had one so small.

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
What a sweet little fishy! And Im certain it will be so happy in the beautiful tank! I am taking care of a tiny fry now that is smaller than a grain or rice I think I would just make sure when you feed him/her to break the food small enough for it to be able to eat it My fry are surviving on regular adult fish food, I just powder it for them. Also maybe soak the food in bit of garlic to boost up its immunity I think it should be alright as long as it had clean water, food and some entertainment

Attachments

sfsamm

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Grind his/her pellets down to crumbs, feed lightly 2-3 times a day and keep immaculate water conditions. Vary the foods fed a couple time a week with frozen treats like brine shrimp (as you have) or small blood worms. He/she should grow into quite a beauty for you!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom