55 Gallon Tank New Tank!

pinksprklmonkey

HI all!

Because of reading all your great advise on the board I have FINALLY decided on what I am stocking my 30 Gallon tank. I now have to decide exactly what I want in my new 55 Gallon tank which will begin the fishless cycle along with my 30 Gallon on Monday!! ;D

Since I am going to have mostly small fish in my 30, I would like to go with larger fish in the 55, specifically Cichlids. I would love a really colorful tank. I have been reading about so many different kinds of cichlids and their different habitat/aggression requirements that I am a bit confused. I really like the look of the yellow labs, demasonis, aceis (I'm not sure that's spelled correctly), and turquoise haps.

One of the moderators was awesome and sent me a link to "cookie cutter" set ups for cichlids but I didn't see a combo on there that was exactly what I was looking for. Does anyone have any suggestions for a colorful cichlid tank?
x

Shawnie

on that link I shared with you, you need to scroll down and it has a ton of different species that can be mixed and how many of each is recommended if you don't see them combined, its not recommended

peacemaker92

A tank full of Cichlids sounds nice! Do keep us updated with photos

Best of luck!

navyscuba

That's my partner in crime Shawnie promoting Cichlids. She was a little scared about them first until She got Hooked. hahahahaha

LyndaB

Cichlids are an awesome choice! They are indeed beautiful and sometimes have interesting shapes, too.

pinksprklmonkey

x

philipbouchard-davies

What was this link?

Phil

pinksprklmonkey

This is what Shawnie sent me.

Top Bottom