New Tank

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by Barb989, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Barb989New MemberMember

Just got it up and running today, Picking up Rocks tomorrow. Maybe Some plants. I got the Fluval 305 For 90$ Brand new!! A petco in my area is moving so they were having a big sale. I think I'm going to put a pair JD's or one JD and one GT. I will be posting updating pics when i get the rocks tomorrow. Im doing a fishless cycle so it will be awhile before i have fish in it. :;swls

Attached Files:

2. Wendy Lubianetsky

Wendy LubianetskyWell Known MemberMember

I have a Fluval and I am very happy with it. You got an awesome deal. Good Luck and post more pictures.:;scorpion

3. CichlidSWAGA

CichlidSWAGAWell Known MemberMember

i love my fluvals also!

4. OP
    OP
    B

Barb989New MemberMember

Neww PICCS!!!

Going to add some live plants
    and build a cave out of some thing other then that i am done !!!! and yea i know i need to fix the background, i forgot to put it on before i set up the tank so its being a pain in the but to get on.

:;swls

Attached Files:

5. RogueAgent94

RogueAgent94Fishlore VIPMember

Welcome to FishLore :;toast

Beautiful tank! If you want to build caves I suggest getting some dark slate and then siliconing the pieces together. They look GREAT. I have some Rose Steppe rock in my tank and it looks great.

6. OP
    OP
    B

Barb989New MemberMember

thank you :), yea thats what i am lookin for kinda hard to find, they sell it a some lfs near me but i don't want to pay 10 bucks for one rocks. i looked at home depot and lowes no luck there though

7. nippybetta

nippybettaWell Known MemberMember

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice