New Tank

1. Barb989 Initiate Member

Just got it up and running today, Picking up Rocks tomorrow. Maybe Some plants. I got the Fluval 305 For 90$ Brand new!! A petco in my area is moving so they were having a big sale. I think I'm going to put a pair JD's or one JD and one GT. I will be posting updating pics when i get the rocks tomorrow. Im doing a fishless cycle so it will be awhile before i have fish in it. :;swls

Attached Files:

2. Wendy Lubianetsky Well Known Member Member

I have a Fluval and I am very happy with it. You got an awesome deal. Good Luck and post more pictures.:;scorpion

3. CichlidSWAGA Well Known Member Member

i love my fluvals also!

4. Barb989 Initiate Member

Neww PICCS!!!

Going to add some live plants
    and build a cave out of some thing other then that i am done !!!! and yea i know i need to fix the background, i forgot to put it on before i set up the tank so its being a pain in the but to get on.

:;swls

Attached Files:

5. RogueAgent94 Fishlore Legend Member

Welcome to FishLore :;toast

Beautiful tank! If you want to build caves I suggest getting some dark slate and then siliconing the pieces together. They look GREAT. I have some Rose Steppe rock in my tank and it looks great.

6. Barb989 Initiate Member

thank you :), yea thats what i am lookin for kinda hard to find, they sell it a some lfs near me but i don't want to pay 10 bucks for one rocks. i looked at home depot and lowes no luck there though

7. nippybetta Well Known Member Member