New tank for Lilex

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
He is so beautiful!! And that is an awesome pic!! He definately loves his new home. Hope it cycles ok for you.

divakeeks

Valued Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much everyone for your comments. Lilex continues to LOVE his tank!! I believe it is cycling just fine. Lilex has found himself a home in his plant. He likes to sleep there a lot! he also has found a spot to sit and get his food when he sees me pick up the package of pellets. It is amazing how much happier he seems in this new tank. he is more active, he eats better ... what an amazing thing! i wish I could have done this earlier for him!!!!!

I'm definitely going to check into that gallery thing!!!

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Lilex is very beautiful indeed. That is an awsome picture of him too. I wish Mr. Red would pose like that for me. Have fun watching him explore his new tank. Natalie

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Oh, Kelly, PLEEEAAASSEEEE enter the second picture in that post of the little fellow and his reflection. I would love to have that picture for my Greeting Cards, it is absolutely stunning!!

He seems so active (witness picture #1 ) and happy that I am thrilled for you both.

We want to hear stories when they happen.

Lilex, are you even half as happy as you look?? ;D Such fun...

Rose

divakeeks

Valued Member
Reaction score
I think Lilex is getting a big head over all of these comments!!! :) Thanks again!

I think I've entered the pictures correctly... we'll see, I guess!!!!

Lilex and I are having a lot of fun with his new tank. he just needs some more "stuff" ... it looks rather empty!

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Those are incredible pictures!!! The first one is an awesome shot, and the second pic is just stunning. I don't know how you do it!

divakeeks

Valued Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I believe it is just luck of the draw, really. My boyfriend has been taking most of the pictures lately. The new tank helps a TON as it is clearer than his old one and the camera doesn't glare as much.

I'm loving the new pics, too!!!!!!!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom