New tank! 75 Gallon

Colbyxxs

Okay, so I finally upgraded yesterday & set it up today. I ended up with a brand new 75 I got off some guy for $80. I feel like I couldn’t pass that up. I still have the 55, 36, 20 & 10. (See the progression there ). But so far so good. My guys love it. I haven’t introduced my severums yet, because they seem so content with where they are and the only slight issue I see is my red hump gio sometimes chasing my gold severum. So if anything he’ll go to the 75. Maybe I could just set the 55 back up, but I feel like it’s be so much work.

anyways. I’m really happy with the 75. I’m glad it’s the same dimensions as the 55. Just wider. Which was my only issue with the 55. My fish were so happy in there when they got put back. It’s so cool to see them thrive this way. I felt so bad for them in the skinny 55.

BigManAquatics

75 gal....fun size to have, not a fun size to carry!

Cody

I have a 60 gallon, same foot print as the 55 but 24in tall and I’m not a fan of the extra height. Planning on swapping it over to a 75 in the future. One of the best foot prints your can get in my opinion! Have fun!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
el337
Replies
Views
aussieJJDude
Replies
Views
catsma_97504
Replies
Views