New Sponsor Forum

Pwilly07

Hello and welcome!

I am starting a sponsor forum for new things my store will have to offer the fish community. I will continue to offer fish, shrimp, plecos, snails, and plants. In fact, I will be working on increasing the quantity of product and the different kinds of product I carry.

1. I want to offer more options to people as everyone has different tastes.
2. I want to reduce the amount of down time a product may be out of stock so that you can get what you want when you want it.

Next, I will be adding new items to the store such as Repashy fish food. I am also working with New Life Spectrum with the hopes of offering that fish food too. Other items I plan to add in the next 6 months is spider wood/driftwood, terracotta pleco caves, and sponge filters. These are some samples of the variety Pwilly's Fish Emporium will begin to offer.

I want people to be able to buy as much as they can from one place to save them time and money. I know how stressful it can be trying to find things, having to buy from multiple sources, and pay shipping each time.

Finally, I will be starting a YouTube channel for the fish room. I will be making videos updating on fish room progress, unboxings of new product, reviewing product purchased, and creating tutorials to help beginners in the hobby.

Please feel free to share with others about this forum and future YouTube videos. I began this journey wanting to help grow the hobby and spread the joy I feel when working in the fish room. Now I get to continue that, but on a bigger scale.

Vishaquatics

Congratulations on becoming a forum sponsor! I look forward to seeing your store expand and your new YouTube channel!

Pwilly07

Congratulations on becoming a forum sponsor! I look forward to seeing your store expand and your new YouTube channel!
Congrats to you too!! You have some wicked setups for plants. If I lived where it was warmer longer, watch out haha....naw I cannot nor would I try to compete with you.. I do want to try a greenhouse next year to see if I can get some tubs of fish outside and have some plants growing. I'd use it in tandem with my real garden (that's my plan to make it happen anyway) hehe.

I wish you luck too and I'm sure I'll be looking for plants here in the near future to try and grow.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
FishGirl115
Replies
Views
BigManAquatics
Replies
Views
Pwilly07
Replies
Views