New Set Up!!!

Discussion in 'Freshwater Videos' started by Furallicah, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Furallicah

Furallicah Well Known Member Member

2. Jaysee

Jaysee Fishlore Legend Member

I'm glad the crayfish is it a seperate tank. That's a huge tree stump :)

3. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Furallicah,

Beautiful tanks and fish, crayfish. :) Love the Lion Head. I hope to add one to my Goldies before too long. Thanks for the videos. Great job!
    Ken

4. peacemaker92

peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

Beautiful! I love your aquascape :D Thanks so much for sharing! :;perfect

5. OP
    OP
    Furallicah

Thanks everyone. Ken I know, I didnt think any of the LFS in my area carried lionheads I'd been wanting one ever sence I came across them on the internet. I went to petpartners and what do you know they have a small tank with four of them in it. So I got me one lol. The snails in the video I had to remove.....Ghost keept eating the algae wafers before the snails could find them. So I added my four cory cats form my other tank in there. Oddessy the lionhead loves them to death where ever they are he is too. I think its because they are just a little smaller then him. Ghost is like a monster compared to him and he is still a little scared of her. But not that the corys are in there the tank looks amazing so much life! I added a whisper 10-30I filter to it with a extra 150gph filter system so between the two filters I'm getting about 310gph which is more then enough for a 25gal tank.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  6. rae64

rae64 Well Known Member Member

Great tanks! I noticed there were 2 more goldfish in with the crayfish... are they new too?

7. OP
    OP
    Furallicah

Nah, those are two of the feeders the LFS manager threw in for free she gave me six of them lol. All but two went to my Oscar who nomed them all up. The other two are for Eli to nomal lol.

8. rae64

rae64 Well Known Member Member

ohhh lol I was going to say... they might get eated!! But i guess thats what you have them in there for...lol

9. OP
    OP
    Furallicah

Lol yeah...now there is only one actually....he destroied one of them...it was ripped in half...I was like :eek: yet at the same time I was thinking :D because I was starting to wonder if he was going to eat one of them. But he started eatting his algae wafers so I'm happy as can be XD

10. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Beautiful tanks, Chris! Great job.

11. OP
    OP
    Furallicah

Thanks BB.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice