NEW Save!!!! Yippee!!!!

1. lorabell Well Known Member Member

OK ...lol...I just had to do it!!!...Meet PARTIOT!!!! He was labeled scissor tail(?)...He is Red,White and Blue!!!!! I just had to bring him home for two reasons.....first he was one of those poor little cup babies...and second I do a lot of volunteer stuff for Veterans..and the colors just kinda hit me..The poor thing couldnt even swim a week ago...I even placed him in a bowl for a few days ,just to kinda let him get used to moving...he now resides in his own 5 gallon and is doing wonderful!!!! His colors have even intensified...lol...I didnt even have a place for him...so I got rid of stuff on my computer table...and hes right here next to me. Ive taken the pics to show the "Vets"...one man got so broken up about the colors!!!!!...Just made me PROUD!!!!

Attached Files:

2. JaneAustenAddict Member Member

He is absolutely beautiful!

3. Regal Well Known Member Member

He's pretty

4. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

His coloring is so unique! He's a gorgeous boy. :)

5. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

oh very pretty boy. :)

6. Shadowbeam Member Member

Aww thats so lovely ^^ Seems like you've taken fantastic care of him too! :D

7. Borisbbadd Guest

He's very pretty !!!

8. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

Congrads!!. He is a stunning boy!. He also looks like he is LOVING his new home!!. Great save!

9. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

hmmm.. he looks familiar ;D

LOL what a gorgeous boy he is :)

10. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Very nice! He looks like a happy boy! :)

11. Mystic54 Member Member

He's gorgeous!!

12. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

He's very handsome! In the second picture he looks as if he has little red "eyebrows". :)

13. Chris123 Well Known Member Member

Congrats on the Beatiful betta

14. lorabell Well Known Member Member

Thtanks everybody!!!!..I just love him...lol and he does have red eyebrows...lol

15. peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

He's beautiful, lorabell! Never seen that kind of color before. Glad you brought him home and shared the pic! And he has red eyebrows too? LOL I'm sure with him under your care, he'll look 10x beautiful in no time. Keep us updated with new photos in time :;hf

16. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Lorabell. What a beautiful boy you have there! I hope you have years of enjoyment with him. Great photos!
    Ken

17. shellbell4ever Well Known Member Member

aww he's a beauty and his coloring is fantastic :) Enjoy!!

18. lorabell Well Known Member Member

thanks again everybody!!!!!

19. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Wow, he's gorgeous! Congratulations!

20. lorabell Well Known Member Member

thanks again everyone!!!!