New saltwater setup Question

1. RaNdOm iLLuSiOn Initiate Member

Hi I have recently set up a saltwater tank about two months ago I have a yellowfin blue damsel and it won't come out ever!!! I've had it in the tank for 2 months at least but it never comes out except when it's getting fed I feed it flakes. What should I do to get it to come out?
    Also I am going to get 2 clownfish should I get rid if my damsel before getting the clowns?

2. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

Is it the only fish in the tank? If so it probably feels very insecure & that's why it's reluctant to come out.
    As for adding a pair of clowns with the damsel it is possible if the tank is big enough for them to each have their own territories, how big is your tank?
    Personally I wouldn't have damselfish at all unless the tank was big enough to house a group of them so they keep their aggression between themselves.

3. RaNdOm iLLuSiOn Initiate Member

Yes it is the only fish in the tank because I am moving houses soon and didn't want them to die so I'm waiting till when I move to get a new tank and more fish Nd coral and things but right now I have a 50 litre (2 foot) thanks