New Plants Sprouting Is This Good?

conner Day

Reaction score
hi guys bit of a silly question but if i have new plants sprouting up from my sand is this good or bad? idk its a bit of a dumb question haha, what do i do with them do i have to cut them from the main plants or just let them be and grow tall? also dose this mean my aquarium is healthy? dose it mean anything good or bad thanks

DutchAquarium

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
could you tell us the type of plant you own or take a picture of it if you don't know? that way we can tell you what to do to it.

finnipper59

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
With the exception of Lotuses, lillies, and a few other flowering bog plants, most all aquatic plants reproduce themselves by runners either below or above thr substrate. As far it meaning that they're healthy...yes. As far as to whether yo leave them be, or detaching them from the parent plant has to do with where you want them to grow. Either situation is fine.
conner Day said:
hi guys bit of a silly question but if i have new plants sprouting up from my sand is this good or bad? idk its a bit of a dumb question haha, what do i do with them do i have to cut them from the main plants or just let them be and grow tall? also dose this mean my aquarium is healthy? dose it mean anything good or bad thanks

conner Day

Reaction score
DutchAquarium said:
could you tell us the type of plant you own or take a picture of it if you don't know? that way we can tell you what to do to it.
its easy plants it Anubis and sorta picky looking ever green one lol dont know the name and the other one is call sword tail or something

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom