New Plants AND New Shrimp FS!!! Want To Sell

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by ZeeZ, Jan 7, 2013.

1. ZeeZWell Known MemberMember

REMEMBER - You MUST have 50 posts or more in order to buy or sell on here per the rules!

RED CHERRY SHRIMP AND BLUE PEARL/JELLY SHRIMP

That's right, folks! I now have plenty of RCS and BPS/BJS to fill your orders! The RCS are looking particularly lovely now that some of the Painted Fire Reds have produced offspring! The Blues range from a neat White Pearl to Ice Blue to that nice, clear Rili Blue. You will be getting juvies or young adults. A pretty neat thing is that the Jellies can be red as babies/juvies but turn blue as they grow into an adult.

$18 for 20 and $2 for a 72 Hour Heat Pack (Highly Recommended)

BLUE PEARLS SOLD OUT!

PLANTS

Guppy/Najas Grass. - SOLD OUT

Anacharis, $1.50 per six inch stalk.

Water Wisteria - $2 (Small sizes available)

Taiwan Moss - SOLD OUT

Java Moss - SOLD OUT unless you want a mat of EMERSED Java Moss.

Dwarf Chain Swords - $1.00 for one, Hydroctycle - $2 for a 6 inch runner

Bacopa Japan - $2.50 for one stalk. HIGH LIGHT plant. It's the bunch off to the lower left-medium area.

Java Ferns - SOLD OUT

Green Cabomba (Requires Medium Lighting) - $2.50 Per Stalk

Crypts - $2.50 Small, $4.50 Medium, $6.50 Large

Purple Cabomba, $2 for one. It's the fluffy looking one on the left side. It requires at least medium lighting and ferts. It'll do better with high light and ferts.

SNAILS

Malaysian Trumpet Snails, varying sizes from babies to adults. $3 for 10 or FREE with any purchase! -

Ramshorn Snails. - Babies $2, Adults $4

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2018
  2. NovemayuneValued MemberMember

pm'd you

3. JustKeepSwimmingWell Known MemberMember

pming

4. ZeeZWell Known MemberMember

Okay, due to people asking for combined Blues and Reds, let me inform you that they will crossbreed and create not-so-pretty brown shrimp because they are the same species, just different color morphs.

So if you want both, you need separate tanks and they'll have to be shipped in separate bags.

Responded to both PMs.

Thanks for looking! :;th

5. ZeeZWell Known MemberMember

Update: The Fire Belly Newt has been sold! All others available. :)

6. ZeeZWell Known MemberMember

Blue Pearls have been sold out!

7. ZeeZWell Known MemberMember

Taiwan and Java Moss SOLD OUT.

I do, however, have mats of EMERSED (that is, grown halfway in and halfway out of water) Java Moss if you'd like that. It can be turned into the submerged version if you put it underwater and let it grow.

8. ZeeZWell Known MemberMember

I have decided to include free MTS snails with any purchase you make, even if it's just a $1.50 plant!

9. Melissac584Valued MemberMember

pm'd u

10. ZeeZWell Known MemberMember

Responded. :) I'm out of Java Ferns now, just to update.

11. shelleyd2008Well Known MemberMember

How much are the mats and do you have any left?

12. Melissac584Valued MemberMember

Is this thread active again? Do you have new snails and plants to sell? Thanks for clarifying! :)

13. ZeeZWell Known MemberMember

It's always been active, lol. What I have available is what's listed here. I'm still sold out of the ones that I said are sold out. I have about 4 mats left and they're 2x2 size, so $2 for them.

14. shelleyd2008Well Known MemberMember

$2 each? They will spread out off the mats, right?
    And since my brain isn't working right tonight, what does it mean by 'emersed'?

ETA: I figured it out...so does that mean they won't grow completely submerged?

15. slimeneoValued MemberMember

They will, but they will have to transition which may take time.

16. ZeeZWell Known MemberMember

What slimeneo said. It'll take a while, but they're used to being completely submerged at times as I sometimes overfill the tank that they... well, were in. I've since cut the mat off and put them in a fully submerged tank.

17. shelleyd2008Well Known MemberMember

So they are getting used to being submerged? They are $2 each, how much for shipping?

18. CorineWell Known MemberMember

Hm. Not sure if I should get some Hydroctyle or Naja grass or both for my ten gallon from you? What do you suggest?

19. ZeeZWell Known MemberMember

Najas Grass - SOLD OUT

In the future, if you're interested in buying something, it's best to Private Message me.

20. TylerLovesFishWell Known MemberMember

pm'd you