New Pictures :o)

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
The vet that I've taken her to, for the spaying, is the vet that I always take my older cat to. I have already told you the story of how the other vet told me "how sick she is" and that "she'll die in a matter of weeks, and months at best" ... remember? Well, I had a bad feeling about this vet from the very beginning because my kitty looked perfectly healthy to me. So, before I took her to my old vet, I took a copy of her medical records from the liar vet and gave it to my old vet. And when I took her for the spaying, I asked the old vet to perform the same tests the other vet performed, just to confirm whether she's actually "that sick". The old vet called today with the results, and OF COURSE, she's perfectly healthy. As I have suspected, the other liar vet was just trying to make lots of money off me by telling me that my kitty is sick so that I repeat lots of expensive tests ... and the vet gets rich this way.

I knew it from the beginning that they were lying. I am glad I can trust my instincts. I knew she was healthy And even if she wasn't, I'd never give her up or - even worse - euthanize her (as the liar vet has suggested to me!). I remember their faces when I was taking her medical records - such an evil look! They knew perfectly well why I was changing my vet, and that's why they didn't even ask for the reason! I am so glad she is OK Anyway, she always was

Pictures are coming soon, I promise!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
So glad to know she has a clean bill of health and I know your relieved also.
Carol

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
OK, I was transferring the pictures from my camera onto my computer today, so here are some pictures of my baby Enjoy

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Isabella she is just gorgeous!! Her fur look soooo soft!
Carol

MamaM

Valued Member
Reaction score
She is so pretty!! Thank you for sharing these photos of her!
Sharon

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Carol, maybe that's because she's not an outdoor cat (I don't let her out alone, unless I take her myself to walk on my backyard - that's all ... this is because of the story of the other cat, if you remember). I've noticed that cats that go out a lot have mat fur, while those that stay indoors have usually shiny or soft fur.

MamaM, thanks for the picture of your cat too!

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
she is such a pretty girl!! and so grown up!! My indoor cat gets matted on her backside, despite the long brush sessions that she trully enjoys! the mats are exactly where she plops her but all day long!! all she does is sleep. Miss Patches is so beautiful!! Thanks for the pics! LILA

Jimold

Well Known Member
Reaction score
OMG, I love her nose! That's just too cute!

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Jim said:
OMG, I love her nose! That's just too cute!
Whoever sees her for the first time, they always say the same thing, lol ;D
Though I myself love her nose very much too

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
And here's a little more of Miss Patches

182.jpg

181.jpg

184.jpg

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
She is so beautiful! Did you take the pics with the new camera?
Carol

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Butterfly said:
Did you take the pics with the new camera?
LOL, of course ;D I love the camera for letting me take more detailed and close-up pictures of my fish and kitties Also, a great camera for any kinds of shots really, ranging from landscapes to tiny insects (and with better lens you can take amazing pics of tiny objects).

Although the above 3 pictures were taken without a flash so they're not detailed. She keeps closing her eyes when I use flash, and I can literally NEVER get her picture with her eyes open. Tiger, on the other hand, doesn't seem to mind the flash. That's why I was able to take better pictures of him.

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. She's adorable. What a poser. She looks so chilled out.

LOL. That picture with the toes is soooo funny!
LilaBean said:
Tabba's toes!!! ;D

Allie

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Isabella said:
I don't even know what cats with double thumbs look like - so if she has a double thumb, I wouldn't even know, lol . But I didn't notice any difference between her paws and my older cat's paws - so either both have double paws or neither.
When cats have more than the regular toes they are called Polydactyl cats
https://messybeast.com/poly-cats.html

She is SOOO pretty.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
OMG! The first cat looks just like my cat (kinda) !!!! AWW!! and you have the same blanket my bestfriends sister has lol.....

Miley ♥

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
LOL !!! Your cat really does look like my cat !!! ;D

bhcaaron

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Wow! There are so many different kinds! I never knew there was a harry fish!

lol

Isn't it ironic how many fish lovers have cats as pets?

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
LOL, I think it's that all fish lovers are also all other pet lovers If I had the time and the space, I'd have a huge dog (i.e. german shepherd, siberian husky, or golden retriever) long ago too. I love dogs and cats the same, only cats require less space and don't need to be walked out, so they - in effect - require less time. They're pretty self-sufficient. That's why I need to be content with cats and fish only for now. In the future, I am DEFINITELY getting a dog!

bhcaaron

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Siberian Husky

We used to have a Siberian Husky, red and white coat, dichromatic eyes, one hazle almost light honey color, the other light blue, so light blue it almost looked white. It was the dumbest dog I ever loved. It was good for nothing other than entertainment. On Spring nights, usually for a week, it would howl so emotively it made my mom, sis and me cry. His howl seemed so full of emotion and longing, almost as if it were calling out to something he missed so dearly. Ugh, I get a knot in my throat just thinking about it. But the bastartd ran a way. Many times actually, the last time we never found him again.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Run away ??? !!! How!? Why? Don't get dogs attached to their owners permanently? I'd think a dog would come back home sooner than a cat would. Yet, cats will always come home, unless something happens to them. And wow, you were so lucky to have such a wonderful dog! I'm so jealous of anybody who has a Siberian Husky! See, that's also why I don't have a dog. I do have a backyard but it's open where the driveway is (no fence on that side). Plus, the backyard is too small for a dog like Siberian Husky or German Shpeherd - these dogs are huge and they need a LOT of space to run a lot on a DAILY basis. I couldn't keep a dog confined within a small backyard - that's cruel to me. You can't keep a dog inside your house forever either - you need to walk it out. Right now, I don't have the time for hours of walking the dog out daily. So I need to wait until I move away on my own and get a huge back yard.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom