New Pictures :o)

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Hi all

I have some new pictures of my kitty She's about 5 - 6 months old now and loves to play with - and hide in - paper and plastic bags, lol. She's becoming quite a lady! Enjoy

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
She is so sweet and so cute. ;D I wish I had a cat, but my sister is allergic. >

What is her name?

Gwenz

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Isabella,
She is SO PRETTY! I'm so glad you got to keep her!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Isabella she is so beautiful!!! Isn't it funny what they will play with. Mias favorite toy right now is a tiny rubber duck she smacks all over the place
Carol

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Rubber duck ... lol ... I also have one like that, and it squeaks too, lol ;D

Gwenz, we call her all the sweetest names (as we called the kitty that was stolen from us), but I guess officially she's "Miss Patches"

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
She is gorgeous!! Miss Patches that's adorable Is that a double paw I see??? I just love double pawed kitties!!! LILA

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
LOL, double paw ?

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
in the first pic it looks like she has a double paw--or thumb-- my cat is double pawed!!! and I think they are the cutest!! even though my boyfriend thinks it a result of inbreeding-- Looking more closely at Miss Patches I don't think she is-- you would know it!!! LILA

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I don't even know what cats with double thumbs look like - so if she has a double thumb, I wouldn't even know, lol . But I didn't notice any difference between her paws and my older cat's paws - so either both have double paws or neither.

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
no - believe me you would know-- i'll get a good pic of taba and post for you to see!!! LILA

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
That's great, thanks!

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
Tabba's toes!!! ;D

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
LOL! OMG! LOL! ;D ;D ;D Haha ... she really does have double toes! This is too funny, haha ... thanks for the pictures. That's so cute! No, my cat doesn't have double toes, so it must just look like it on the picture.

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
i know i can't stand it-- it's so cute!!! LILA

kerryve

Valued Member
Reaction score
Ohhhhh I love that little nose!!! its just too sweet! i really love kitties!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Isa bella how is Miss Patches? Any new pictures?
Carol

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Carol, thanks for asking She's still alive and seems to be doing just fine! And ... she's definitely getting ready to get spayed! About time! I think I will take her to the vet in the coming weeks (definitely before the Spring comes!). I will try to post her new pictures And how is the little black ball of fur doing!? (LOL, he looks like a tiny hairy ball!)

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Glad to hear she's doing well As for my tiny ball of fur- He's doing good. Making the dogs (mini Dachund) life miserable. Angus likes to chew on the dogs ears and he lets him. Mia still holds him down and cleans him although he cleans himself. I think she just likes to hear him yelp
Carol

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Just an update: Miss Patches has just been spayed (picked her up from the vet this evening). Poor little thing, she hates having the collar on her neck and ... lol ... she walks BACKWARDS now! She thinks walking backwards will remove the collar off her neck, lol. Otherwise, she's doing very well. The surgery went well She should be fully recovered in the next 10 - 14 days; that's when we go to take off the stitches.

Also, I am sorry I haven't posted any new pictures of her. I have taken some new pictures but haven't transferred them onto my computer yet. I promise I'll do that. When I will be posting my 75 gallon tank pictures, that's when I'll try to post her pictures as well. Once again, sorry for making you wait so long.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
yes you know how bad we hate to wait for pics
Carol

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom