New photo of "Kix"

Martinismommy
I named the boys....My aqua boy is named "Kix" and the lavendar boy is "Dunn" after the country group Brooks and Dunn....

Here is a photo of Kix taken today...Both boys are doing fantastic...Dunn hates the camera though which is a total bummer because he is soooo gorgeous! I'll try to get some of him later today...

My boy Kix below...

112.jpg

113.jpg

Shawnie
DOUBLE WOW!!!!!! I love the handsome boy kix, and I adore brooks n dunn! great choices..cant wait to see dunn!

MissMTS
He is such a beauty! Congrats on your new boys

Martinismommy
Thank you!

OK, here he is...He is VERY camera shy right now...But I just LOVE his color! I have never seen one like it before..

114.jpg

haddaj04
those are awesome looking betta

LuvaBetta
They really are amazing. Most purple you see is really blue-and-red, but this guy is just the perfect shade!

Shawnie
lucky mommy!!!!! your boys deffinately fit their names

Allie
Love the pixs!

hockeyref88
Betta'a betta's betta's............everywhere I look betta's.

Martinismommy

Oh Rick, you like it and you KNOW it! Just admit it, you want one

Tazmiche
That first pic of Kix made me melt!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! you have found 2 really stunners!!!

COBettaCouple
You could post 100 pics of those handsome boys! You know.. Stacy & I have birthdays in August.. and you have 2 amazing Betta boys..

Martinismommy
You could post 100 pics of those handsome boys! You know.. Stacy & I have birthdays in August.. and you have 2 amazing Betta boys..

You'll have to come kidnap them because these 2 boys have won me over! They both have such different personalities..Kix is outgoing and loves the camera and Dunn is a feisty little flarer who HATES the camera...I'm going to catch him offguard one of these day lol...

I know how lucky I was to have found my lavendar guy...I would have paid $100.00 on aquabid if I had seen one like him...Who would have ever thought I'd find that in a cup of "blue juice" at Petco in a pile of Betta cups... I bet you all can just see me examining each and every cup until I found my GOLDmine!

COBettaCouple
LOL.. I guess I'll just have to be green with envy then. Maybe Dunn can be bribed with bloodworms. drool
You'll have to come kidnap them because these 2 boys have won me over! They both have such different personalities..Kix is outgoing and loves the camera and Dunn is a feisty little flarer who HATES the camera...I'm going to catch him offguard one of these day lol...

I know how lucky I was to have found my lavendar guy...I would have paid $100.00 on aquabid if I had seen one like him...Who would have ever thought I'd find that in a cup of "blue juice" at Petco in a pile of Betta cups... I bet you all can just see me examining each and every cup until I found my GOLDmine!

Lucy

I hear petco has the bookshelf tanks on sale....betta's like them btw lol

Martinsmommy, great names for great looking betta. I can't get over Dunn's color! Kix looks like he likes to mug for the camera lol

StriderHiyru
awesome bettas you have thar ^^

hockeyref88
Oh Rick, you like it and you KNOW it! Just admit it, you want one

ya know...........................................................I still got a ways to go on that one but even if I did......................my wife would probably be against it....................She's ready for the salt thing I keep talking about. You guy's sure make those little dude's sound interesting though.:-\

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
bassbonediva
Replies
Views
Tigerfishy
Replies
Views
broncosno1
Replies
Views