New on here. Not new to fish keeping.

GrillN

Hello to all. Getting back into the hobby after a long hiatus. As a kid and teenager I was into building reef tanks, had a few shark tanks as well and bred a few freshwater exotics. Fast forward 2 decades, here I am almost in my 40s getting back into the hobby. But this time around I have 5 sons with me, who are eager to learn. I have plenty of space to build a fishroom and therefore I am here to share my old knowledge and learn from enthusiasts who are active in the hobby.

richiep

(Croeso) welcome back to the hobby

airfix2

welcome back to the hobby! look forward to seeing your tanks! :)

SparkyJones

Hello to all. Getting back into the hobby after a long hiatus. As a kid and teenager I was into building reef tanks, had a few shark tanks as well and bred a few freshwater exotics. Fast forward 2 decades, here I am almost in my 40s getting back into the hobby. But this time around I have 5 sons with me, who are eager to learn. I have plenty of space to build a fishroom and therefore I am here to share my old knowledge and learn from enthusiasts who are active in the hobby.
Welcome, A lot has changed in both fresh and salt water in the last 20 years, but, the old ways still work. just been a lot of improvements over the old ways, try to keep an open mind and not get stuck on old school too badly, I know I did when I returned to fish keeping until I came around.

StarGirl

Welcome to Fishlore! :)

GrillN

(Croeso) welcome back to the hobby
Thank you
welcome back to the hobby! look forward to seeing your tanks! :)
Thank you very much. Same here, can't wait to look at tanks and daydream.. lol.
Welcome, A lot has changed in both fresh and salt water in the last 20 years, but, the old ways still work. just been a lot of improvements over the old ways, try to keep an open mind and not get stuck on old school too badly, I know I did when I returned to fish keeping until I came around.
Thank you for your input. I will keep an open mind and try to keep up with today's technology. Hopefully maintenance and water changes have gotten easier.
Welcome to Fishlore! :)
Thanks

Rose of Sharon

Welcome to Fishlore! Hope you love it here!!! :)

ppate1977

Welcome to Fishlore. Hope you can learn as well as impart your experience on others.

emeraldking

Hi & welcome to Fishlore...
Anxious to see that fishroom once it's done... Photos, please... :)

GrillN

Welcome to Fishlore! Hope you love it here!!! :)
Thank you. So far, I enjoy this forum very much.
Welcome to Fishlore. Hope you can learn as well as impart your experience on others.
Thanks. I'm an open book, always willing to share thoughts and ideas when asked. Hopefully I can meet a few people who are willing to help me out as well.
Hi & welcome to Fishlore...
Anxious to see that fishroom once it's done... Photos, please... :)
Thank you I will definitely post pictures and updates.

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom