New Mollies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrobber

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
So I went to the LFS and see a new stock of Mollies I hadn't seen there before and I bought three of have them. I was so pumped to get them home and with having my girlfriend hurry me the entire time, I got confused. Unfortunately, I can't remember what these two were called. The one I do remember was listed as a Silver Lyretail Molly. I think the top fish is a Cremecicle or Blood Red Mollie, but the bottom one I haven't a clue.

Attachments

e_watson09

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The top one is a cremecicle molly and the other I really need a better picutre it kinda just looks like a mix of a few different types of mollys.

OP
Jrobber

Jrobber

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Still quite a bit blurry, but I am using the camera on my phone since its better than my actual camera.

Attachments

e_watson09

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Could be a "Piebald" molly. I just think it's a mutt haha. Pretty but I still think it's a mix of quite a few different types of molly.

OP
Jrobber

Jrobber

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I'll stop by the LFS again tomorrow and see what they have it listed as. I know for a fact they didn't have the top fish in the first picture listed as a Cremecicle. But every website I have checked looks just like a Cremecicle.

It's kind of a weird colored fish, nothing on its body is the same. And those black eyes? I had to have it when I saw it.

OP
Jrobber

Jrobber

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
The LFS has it listed as a Lyretail Sunset Mollie. Anyone ever seen one before? Or id it just a mix of different Mollies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 68 67.3%

Top Bottom