Aksailor

I am very glad to find this forum! I am still learning about taking care of my fish and aquatic plants, and this forum has been really helpful. We live in Alaska, so resources are a bit scarce but there is a really good aquarium store in town. Currently, I have a 72 gallon tank with a ghost knife, royal pleco, some algae eaters, and a couple of South American puffers. We are designing a build for a new tank for the ghost knife (he’s about 5” now). Looking forward to learning from those with more experience than I!

BigManAquatics

Welcome! You have any pics? I would especially like to see the royal pleco!

Aksailor

He’s tough to get photos of! I posted some that I already have.
323D8A1C-09E0-41C7-B256-12D43B015734.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Basil

Welcome! Nice tank!

AcornTheBetta

I am very glad to find this forum! I am still learning about taking care of my fish and aquatic plants, and this forum has been really helpful. We live in Alaska, so resources are a bit scarce but there is a really good aquarium store in town. Currently, I have a 72 gallon tank with a ghost knife, royal pleco, some algae eaters, and a couple of South American puffers. We are designing a build for a new tank for the ghost knife (he’s about 5” now). Looking forward to learning from those with more experience than I!
Welcome to Fishlore! More pleco pics plz (I love plecos)!

Aksailor

I love plecos also! He hides and is very well camouflaged against the dragon wood. I have a few videos but I don’t see a way to post them. Below is a photo of him when we first got him. He’s hard to see on the second photo but he’s there on the Mopani wood.
B007355F-2C94-40D7-AE2A-0C644DE52803.png
BCE0ABAE-E1D0-4327-83F6-475419D04AC2.jpeg
Welcome! Nice tank!
Thanks! My son is a zoo keeper and he is amazing designing tanks. He made an awesome habitat for his red eared slider as well.

BigManAquatics

One way to post videos is to upload to youtube then put a link here on the forum.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
WRWAquarium
Replies
Views
MyFishAddiction
Replies
Views
gpasq1027
Replies