JD87

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’m new here and I’m about 6 months into my first real aquarium. Looking forward to talking and learning from all of you.

CaptainAquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
JD87 said:
Hello everyone, I’m new here and I’m about 6 months into my first real aquarium. Looking forward to talking and learning from all of you.
Welcome! What size tank do you have? What kind of fish? Do you have a photo of your tank? You will love the community here on fishlore! Such nice people, so helpful in all your fish questions!

JD87

Reaction score
EAA5825E-BE27-4EA1-9CBF-6EFEFF73A3D2.jpeg
55 gallon that a friend was gonna throw away. Took a while to get it up and running since at the time I knew very little about the nitrogen cycle And unfortunately I learned the hard way.
752B33B8-D503-4D79-8151-C37A6C3F6FA0.jpeg
For some reason this image is sideways but those are my two newest recruits

CaptainAquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
JD87 said:
View attachment 63708655 gallon that a friend was gonna throw away. Took a while to get it up and running since at the time I knew very little about the nitrogen cycle And unfortunately I learned the hard way.
View attachment 637090For some reason this image is sideways but those are my two newest recruits
Nice looking tank! Well go luck and I want to warn you know that aquariums can cause MTS in people. Just gonna warn you now!

WetRootsNH

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Welcome to the forum!
We look forward to talking with you and exchanging knowledge and experiences with you.

JD87

Reaction score
CaptainAquatics said:
Nice looking tank! Well go luck and I want to warn you know that aquariums can cause MTS in people. Just gonna warn you now!
Thanks for the heads up but it’s too late. My free time is filled with watching tank videos and my girl is surprisingly ok with it. So just the little things like time and money are in my way lol.

CaptainAquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
JD87 said:
Thanks for the heads up but it’s too late. My free time is filled with watching tank videos and my girl is surprisingly ok with it. So just the little things like time and money are in my way lol.
Good Luck!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom