Martin Hardaker

Reaction score
HI everyone and thanks for letting me join,just a few lines to introduce myself,iv been in the hobby on and off for nigh on 30 years, iv kept marines which I thought was too demanding,and iv had, and still have fresh water. iv now got a comunity tank very pieceful,my tank is a bullet shaped tank 370 litres and its a planted tank been established now since Jan,with black gravel,filtration I use is a Fluval fx6 which I think is amazing,I love the hobby always have and I'm hoping I can get to know a few good people because you're always learning.

Attachments

Goldiemom

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Love the tank! Welcome to Fishlore...there are some good people on here and the information is great. See you around the forums.

Mary765

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Hello and welcome!!!

Beautiful tank, and I see some gorgeous guppies in there (love me some guppies, anybody on Fishlore could tell you that!)

But don't be afraid to come to us for any help, questions or conversations you want to have! We are a very friendly and knowledgeable community for the most part, and I hope you love it here as much as we do!

mattgirl

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Closer to Heaven every day but for now-Arkansas
Experience
More than 10 years
Go to the main page. That link up top that says Aquarium Forum. Scroll down the page and there on the right side of the page it will tell you which Mods are on-line at any given time. It took me ages to find it I don't know where one would find a list of everyone though

pugletfan

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Martin Hardaker said:
HI everyone and thanks for letting me join,just a few lines to introduce myself,iv been in the hobby on and off for nigh on 30 years, iv kept marines which I thought was too demanding,and iv had, and still have fresh water. iv now got a comunity tank very pieceful,my tank is a bullet shaped tank 370 litres and its a planted tank been established now since Jan,with black gravel,filtration I use is a Fluval fx6 which I think is amazing,I love the hobby always have and I'm hoping I can get to know a few good people because you're always learning.
Welcome to Fishlore!! I've been keeping fish on and off for 30 years too, and I've learned so much the last 4 years from this forum! There are so many helpful and knowledgeable people here who are happy to help others!

Coradee

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore, is there something I can help you with?

ystrout

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Welcome to the forum! I've learned a ton here. It's a great community.

New Threads