Discussion in 'Freshwater Beginners' started by Martin Hardaker, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Martin Hardaker

Martin Hardaker New Member Member

Hi everyone and thanks for letting me join,just a few lines to introduce myself,iv been in the hobby on and off for nigh on 30 years, iv kept marines which i thought was too demanding,and iv had, and still have fresh water. iv now got a comunity tank very pieceful,my tank is a bullet shaped tank 370 litres and its a planted tank been established now since Jan,with black gravel,filtration i use is a Fluval fx6 which i think is amazing,i love the hobby always have and im hoping i can get to know a few good people because you're always learning.

Attached Files:

2. CanadianFishFan

CanadianFishFan Well Known Member Member

The tank looks cool with the sunken ship in the middle!

3. OP
    OP
    Martin Hardaker

Martin Hardaker New Member Member

hi admin i havnt recieved the email

4. ColmC

ColmC Valued Member Member

Great tank and scaping!

5. Goldiemom

Goldiemom Well Known Member Member

Love the tank! Welcome to Fishlore...there are some good people on here and the information is great. See you around the forums.

6. Mary765

Mary765 Well Known Member Member

Hello and welcome!!!

Beautiful tank, and I see some gorgeous guppies in there (love me some guppies, anybody on Fishlore could tell you that!)

But don't be afraid to come to us for any help, questions or conversations you want to have! We are a very friendly and knowledgeable community for the most part, and I hope you love it here as much as we do!

7. CanadianFishFan

If you think im admin lol no. Look at the Staff list for help

8. Mary765

I don't think op knows how to do that

9. CanadianFishFan

True :rolleyes:

10. Mary765

Maybe you can show them how, or give them a list of admins (I would but I don't know how to either)

11. mattgirl

mattgirl Fishlore VIP Member

Go to the main page. That link up top that says Aquarium Forum. Scroll down the page and there on the right side of the page it will tell you which Mods are on-line at any given time. It took me ages to find it :D I don't know where one would find a list of everyone though :(

12. p

pugletfan Well Known Member Member

Welcome to Fishlore!! I've been keeping fish on and off for 30 years too, and I've learned so much the last 4 years from this forum! There are so many helpful and knowledgeable people here who are happy to help others!

13. Coradee

Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

Welcome to Fishlore, is there something I can help you with?

14. ystrout

ystrout Well Known Member Member

Welcome to the forum! I've learned a ton here. It's a great community.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice