New member, old lurker

1. CLam Well Known Member Member

Hey all, thought I'd stop lurking in the shadows like a weirdo and participate; this seems like a real chill place.

I keep a 20 gal planted, but the other day, I learned a new term from this site: MTS. Whoops.

I recently acquired a few assassin snails. I used to think, "Why bother with inverts when there are fish?" but then I got way too attached to my assassins and there's a real tight LFS (super ethical, well-stocked, fish look VERY well cared for) near me that stocks Thai Micro crabs and every flipping freshwater shrimp.

I am treading in dangerous waters.

2. Thai Aquarium owner Well Known Member Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum,
    It is good that you are no longer a " lurker " , and hopefully you will find loads of info and fun here in the forum.

3. Flowingfins Fishlore VIP Member

:sign0016:to FL! I am sure you will find loads of helpful info!

4. guthrieb08 Member Member

Im new to the forum just wanted to say hi... and i was a lurker to so don't feel bad :)

5. Flowingfins Fishlore VIP Member

:sign0016:to fishlore guthrieb068!

6. ppate1977 Well Known Member Member

Welcome aboard!!!

7. Rivieraneo Moderator Moderator Member

We all started as lurkers :) Welcome!

8. blusshed Well Known Member Member

Welcome!

Wanted to see what a Thai micro crab was. And it's a spiders twin LOL. They're adorable and terrifying all at the same time.

My luck? Mine would escape and I would mistake it for a spider and crush it.

9. mg13 Well Known Member Member

Hi! welcome!

10. claireputput Well Known Member Member

Hi and welcome!

11. dakota Member Member

Welcome to the forum. I think all of us at sometime have or will get MTS that is almost a given as long as we have room. I would love to have a room dedicated to tanks only. Several times I have had them in different rooms and that was not much fun. Some day I may do a planted tank. Have fun here. Thanks

Clean Water = Happy Healthy Fish