New member, old lurker

Discussion in 'Welcome to FishLore' started by CLam, Jul 30, 2014.

1. CLamValued MemberMember

Hey all, thought I'd stop lurking in the shadows like a weirdo and participate; this seems like a real chill place.

I keep a 20 gal planted, but the other day, I learned a new term from this site: MTS. Whoops.

I recently acquired a few assassin snails. I used to think, "Why bother with inverts when there are fish?" but then I got way too attached to my assassins and there's a real tight LFS (super ethical, well-stocked, fish look VERY well cared for) near me that stocks Thai Micro crabs and every flipping freshwater shrimp.

I am treading in dangerous waters.

2. Thai Aquarium ownerWell Known MemberMember

Hello, and welcome to the forum,
    It is good that you are no longer a " lurker " , and hopefully you will find loads of info and fun here in the forum.

3. Flowingfins

FlowingfinsFishlore VIPMember

:sign0016:to FL! I am sure you will find loads of helpful info!

4. guthrieb08Valued MemberMember

Im new to the forum just wanted to say hi... and i was a lurker to so don't feel bad :)

5. Flowingfins

FlowingfinsFishlore VIPMember

:sign0016:to fishlore guthrieb068!

6. ppate1977

ppate1977Well Known MemberMember

Welcome aboard!!!

7. Rivieraneo

RivieraneoModeratorModerator Member

We all started as lurkers :) Welcome!

8. blusshed

blusshedWell Known MemberMember

Welcome!

Wanted to see what a Thai micro crab was. And it's a spiders twin LOL. They're adorable and terrifying all at the same time.

My luck? Mine would escape and I would mistake it for a spider and crush it.

9. mg13

mg13Well Known MemberMember

Hi! welcome!

10. Claire Bear

Claire BearWell Known MemberMember

Hi and welcome!

11. dakotaValued MemberMember

Welcome to the forum. I think all of us at sometime have or will get MTS that is almost a given as long as we have room. I would love to have a room dedicated to tanks only. Several times I have had them in different rooms and that was not much fun. Some day I may do a planted tank. Have fun here. Thanks

Clean Water = Happy Healthy Fish

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice