New member of the family

Discussion in 'Dogs' started by peregrine, Jun 30, 2016.

1. peregrine

peregrineValued MemberMember

Sooooo. Good news, bad news and more good news.

So first good news... We have a new Member of our family. Saw him online at the page for one of the animal shelters here. English bulldog mix. Who is currently snoring behind me... My Wife is thinking Fang (((shes a harry potter freak))

Fang.jpg

Bad News: just spent a ton of money making sure we have everything he could possibly need or want..

Good news. Deal with wife was she gets a dog.. I get a 50+ tank... Ton of money means I have to wait a few weeks for the tank though...

2. Geoff

GeoffWell Known MemberMember

Congrats! I like the name Fang for him. And when you say 50+, how high does that + go?? ;)

3. superbutterfly12Well Known MemberMember

Awesome! Enjoy the puppy and planning the new tank!

4. FreshAquariums

FreshAquariumsValued MemberMember

the dog Is so cool looking!

5. OP
    OP
    peregrine

Geoff you know I don't know. Especially since we need to move or get rid of one of the couches for his crate, which was my wife's excuse ot to get the 120 tank I wanted ((we don't have wall space for one that size)) but now that couch is either moving or going away.... I'm gonna see how high I can push it before she tells me I'm sleeping in the car. And helps that my 3 year old really wants Nemo... AND my wife and my daughter want Dory... Told her for Dory really need a 120+...

6. superbutterfly12Well Known MemberMember

Build a stand to hold his crate underneath and your tank on top?

7. FreshAquariums

FreshAquariumsValued MemberMember

that would actually look pretty cool and would consume less space in the house or apartment that they live in, good idea

8. OP
    OP
    peregrine

OMG that is a GREAT idea....

9. aliray

alirayFishlore VIPMember

Adorable dog, congrats. Alison:;hi1

10. Aquaphobia

AquaphobiaFishlore LegendMember

I'm with your wife, he looks like Fang! Or you might call him Fluffy;)

Congratulations!

11. OP
    OP
    peregrine

Aquaphobia HAHAHA she almost named him fluffy, his head and face actual looks like one of fluffy's hads)) until she noticed that he will put his upper lip behind either one or both of bottom canines...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice