20 Gallon Tank New member here

Nate32

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum but would like to thank you all for the great info on the site and forum. I decided to get my 20 gallon high set back up early last month and try my hand at a planted tank again. (My first try was an utter failure haha)

The pics below are of the tank when first planted in mid February to now.

The plants I have in there is dwarf sag., s. repens, Amazon sword, a. Reineckii, rotala indica, moneywort, an anubias (not sure which one, and a small amount of christmas moss.

Currently stocked with with bladder snails, 5 assassin snails, and 5 amano shrimp.

I dose on a modified EI method with moderate light I believe and run CO2.

I really can't believe it's grown in this much over the past month and look forward to sharing what information and updates on the tank and a couple of bigger projects coming up

Attachments

• 20210214_131736.jpg
    20210214_131736.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210324_093750.jpg
    20210324_093750.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 9

JLAquatics

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum but would like to thank you all for the great info on the site and forum. I decided to get my 20 gallon high set back up early last month and try my hand at a planted tank again. (My first try was an utter failure haha)

The pics below are of the tank when first planted in mid February to now.

The plants I have in there is dwarf sag., s. repens, Amazon sword, a. Reineckii, rotala indica, moneywort, an anubias (not sure which one, and a small amount of christmas moss.

Currently stocked with with bladder snails, 5 assassin snails, and 5 amano shrimp.

I dose on a modified EI method with moderate light I believe and run CO2.

I really can't believe it's grown in this much over the past month and look forward to sharing what information and updates on the tank and a couple of bigger projects coming up
Nice plant growth, and welcome to the Fishlore family!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
FishDin
Replies
Views
gpasq1027
Replies
Views
Netti
Replies
Views