New Member - Back To Aquariums

fldspringer

Reaction score
Well, I used to have a 10g and a 2.5g when I was a kid. After that I had a 55g with a couple Jack Dempsy's along with a supporting cast. It got to be a hassle to move around, so I ended up giving it to my brother-in-law.

Well, fast forward about 30 years and I bought a 135g from the nephew. Its set up and cycled with a few zebras, three upside down cats, a pitbull pleco, three ottos, and three SAE.

In the near future...

30 Rummynose
10 Neons
6 cories
2 pair dwarf gouramis
4 Bolivian Rams

Nice active forum and I'm looking forward to hanging around.

Greg

fldspringer

Reaction score
Thanks all!
Glad to be here.

Well, the second stocking could have gone better. The Bolivian Rams are beatiful, the gourami look great, The 10 Neons turned out to be 15, and the corys are... well, corys. The catch is the Rummy nose came thirty (which turned out to be 28) had three dead in a single bag, with a couple others in bad shape. Called Liveaquaria because I thought I should try to get the rest out of that polluted bag as soon as I could, but they recommended regular acclamation process after I removed the dead ones from the bag. Bottom line is 8 hours later I have 12 left, and none are acting like Rummy noses. They are just hanging in place. Sad... I may loose them all.

Well, looks like I'll. have to try again later.

Greg

fldspringer

Reaction score
fldspringer said:
Thanks all!
Glad to be here.

Well, the second stocking could have gone better. The Bolivian Rams are beatiful, the gourami look great, The 10 Neons turned out to be 15, and the corys are... well, corys. The catch is the Rummy nose came thirty (which turned out to be 28) had three dead in a single bag, with a couple others in bad shape. Called Liveaquaria because I thought I should try to get the rest out of that polluted bag as soon as I could, but they recommended regular acclamation process after I removed the dead ones from the bag. Bottom line is 8 hours later I have 12 left, and none are acting like Rummy noses. They are just hanging in place. Sad... I may loose them all.

Well, looks like I'll. have to try again later.

Greg
Down to three Rummy Nose tetras, and they don't look good.

Greg

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom