New Lighting

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by axel, Aug 7, 2017.

1. a

axel Well Known Member Member

Im planning to buy Zetlight aqua series ZA2430 for my 60 gallon tank. Will this be enough? Does it emit any UV? Im scared that uv ray may harm livestock and me

2. F

Fish-whisper Valued Member Member

That light is safe. As for "Will this be enough?" depends on what you are looking to do ?

3. OP
    OP
    a

Oops, It's not 60 gallon. it's 15 gallon tank. Should be enough right? maybe i will add betta fish or some shrimps

4. F

I don't know anything about that light other than it has white leds and 6500k color. Bettas don't need bright light and most plants general hobbyist use for bettas are low light plants.

Any other brands available where you live ?

5. OP
    OP
    a

if it's not possible i will stick with other stock. What do you recommend? my room temperature is 27 celcius

6. F

I use Finnex LED's and like them alot. The Finnex Stingray should work with your betta and low light plants, I've seen many nano betta tanks posted at planted tank forums using the Stingray, plants are gorgeous as are the bettas. Beamswork LED has a good reputation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice