New lighting unit

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Kimberly4403, Jul 31, 2015.

1. K

Kimberly4403 Well Known Member Member

I finally got my new light unit today i had a single fluro T8 40watt now i have an AquaOne PlantGlo LED equivalent to 3x 54watt T5s running on my 75g tank... The plants in picture are all from my old 40g which had a single T8 30watt so they have all been replanted into my 75g. Hoping this does my plants some good it certainly has increased my fish colours

The plantglo unit is a new product so will keep everyone updated with plant progress etc.. Hope i have picked the right unit for my plants despit the fact i cant measure PAR

Sent from my LG-D855 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  2. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Bump!

Thanks!

Ken

3. LilChicken

LilChicken Valued Member Member

I really like the way your tank looks, it's beautimous :D

4. OP
    OP
    K

Kimberly4403 Well Known Member Member

Since friday my banana lillies have reached the surface with there little lilly pads looks quite nice.. My 2 lizards tail that are fully submerged are doing so much better then the one i have only roots in the water.. Wondering if its a lack of light as its starting to brown around the edges in saying that though it definately has grown... Elodia well thats just elodia and it always grows like a weed..

Sent from my LG-D855 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice