New House New Reptile Room

Ipman37

So I’ve recently moved and I’ve had to move my pets with me 3 crested geckos,6 tree frogs,3 chubby frogs,1 pacman frog,1 veiled chameleon and my fish (a lot of heavy lifting) And I still have more room for a official reptile room !

Aquilist

I'm Jealous! I currently have 5 tanks (including a 120 gallon bearded drgaon tank, a 65 gallon whites tank, a 35 gallon baby whites tank and a 5 gallon betta) in my bedroom. It's cramped!

Ipman37

I'm Jealous! I currently have 5 tanks (including a 120 gallon bearded drgaon tank, a 65 gallon whites tank, a 35 gallon baby whites tank and a 5 gallon betta) in my bedroom. It's cramped!
Sounds just about packed up ! Especially with the 120

Gamer

That’s awesome

Yours tolerate handling? Of all the reptiles I owned my former veiled Karma was the one I had not established a bond with. She tong fed but that’s all we could do together.

She was a great display animal however.

Ipman37

That’s awesome

Yours tolerate handling? Of all the reptiles I owned my former veiled Karma was the one I had not established a bond with. She tong fed but that’s all we could do together.

She was a great display animal however.
Some times he’s ok with it other times he wants to bite my fingers off lol but he’s a good guy

Similar Aquarium Threads

• aBettaNamedRoy
  • Reptile
Replies
Views
JamieXPXP
Replies
Views
Megabeth
  • ruby_cichlid
  • Reptile
Replies