New Hood And Light

Cole142

I want a new light for my 3 gallon aquarium I was given. I hate the light it comes with and want to replace it. But the light comes with the hood. And since it's a oddly shaped tank it would be hard to find a new hood. Any ideas? Any good internal lights I can put in the water?
20190109_222654.jpg

Casper&Mushu

May I ask what you have in this tank?

Vdubers

I purchased this for the same shape tank as yours all be it a bit bigger. Can dI'm the lights if they are too bright. You might need a smaller size though if it doesn’t fit. I’m sure I’ve seen others on amazon.

GreenSun 48CM Aquarium Light RGB...

Momgoose56

Is there a way to replace the bulb? If so, you may be able to find an aquatic LED bulb or some other type you like that fits that hood light receptacle.

Bryangar

Op - is the light going to be just to look at the betta? or do you plan on growing live plants too? Cuz the finnex stingray clip on is a good nano tank light that is great for a planted tank.
You would need to remove the lid for this light, but that really isn’t a problem.

Lchi87

Had to delete some off-topic content here. OP asked about lighting, not minimum tank size for bettas.

Cole142

Had to delete some off-topic content here. OP asked about lighting, not minimum tank size for bettas.
Eh it's no biggie they were just trying to be helpful

Cindy22

I want a new light for my 3 gallon aquarium I was given. I hate the light it comes with and want to replace it. But the light comes with the hood. And since it's a oddly shaped tank it would be hard to find a new hood. Any ideas? Any good internal lights I can put in the water?
20190109_222654.jpg
I had the same problem, same light on mine. I ordered an LED bubbler bar and it is submerged on the back wall. It made a huge difference in the looks, didn't brighten it up, but made the overall appearance 100% better. Only paid about $20.00 off Amazon. Love the remote control.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
ivanjay205
Replies
Views
WRWAquarium
Replies
Views
Dave125g
  • Question
Replies