New Home Found!!! 12 Gold Tetras Need To Rehome

RyRyTheAquariumGuy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Cool fish! I commented as it is hard to find other people in the area. I am in North NJ, specifically Morris county! No room for these guys, but anything else for sale? I am ALWAYS interested in hearing about livestock or dry goods like kits, filters, hardware, etc... Good to network!

Ioana Dog

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Cool fish! I commented as it is hard to find other people in the area. I am in North NJ, specifically Morris county! No room for these guys, but anything else for sale? I am ALWAYS interested in hearing about livestock or dry goods like kits, filters, hardware, etc... Good to network!
I’m north east of Philly. I’m in the process of consolidating my 14 tanks so I have 15 gallon tanks I’ll be selling if you’re interested. I also have 24 inch fluorescent lights to don’t need because I got higher power LED lights. I’m trying to sell 3 Adolfo cories which are hard to find and kinda pricey. Any interests?

Ioana Dog

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
They were taken already. Couldn’t figure out how to delete the old post. I have the giant danios I mentioned in my other email and I’ll have a bunch of cories to get rid of I cories to get rid of when they’re big enough. My cory babies are only between 1 month all the way down to a few days old. They’re growing so fast.

I’m selling a 45 gallon tank ensemble too.

Ari840

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Ok cool well I would def like some Cory’s let me read up on the danios I’ve never had any of those!!! I have a betta and I did a little research and I’m not sure they could do well together?? If I can get away with organizing 2 tanks in my room I will take the giant danios. I’ll get back to you in a few days. I do want Cory’s, however, when they are ready!!

Ioana Dog

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Ok cool well I would def like some Cory’s let me read up on the danios I’ve never had any of those!!! I have a betta and I did a little research and I’m not sure they could do well together?? If I can get away with organizing 2 tanks in my room I will take the giant danios. I’ll get back to you in a few days. I do want Cory’s, however, when they are ready!!
I’m selling a 45 gallon with stand, hood and light included. Some decorations too.

Bettas and any danio won’t work

I have a 15 and 20g tall as well

Ari840

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I’m selling a 45 gallon with stand, hood and light included. Some decorations too.

Bettas and any danio won’t work
Yeah I didn’t think they would. I’m cycling a 29 now. I’m renting a room so it’s like I gotta finagle things accordingly. I’m trying to squeeze my already operating 12 in somewhere. I was originally going to tear down. If I can find space tho, I’ll keep it going. I wish I could take on your 45 but right now, butttt no space for it when I get into my forever home I’ll get my mts up and running lol

If I can find the space for both of my tanks I’ll keep the betta in the 12 and get your danios and a couple others of something for the 29. I’ll let ya know what I can do in a few days

Ioana Dog

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
A forever home? Are you renting? Giant danios are very active and need like a 55. You’ll need smaller and I recommend less active fish for a 29. You could do cories, harlequin rasboras, ember tetras and your betta I’m a 29 if the betta can get along with the other fish. The cories, rasboras and embers are the best chance of success for keeping with a betta. That’s my experience anyway.

Ari840

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
A forever home? Are you renting? Giant danios are very active and need like a 55. You’ll need smaller and I recommend less active fish for a 29. You could do cories, harlequin rasboras, ember tetras and your betta I’m a 29 if the betta can get along with the other fish. The cories, rasboras and embers are the best chance of success for keeping with a betta. That’s my experience anyway.
It’s like your psychic. That’s the EXACT combo I was going for I also have 5 neon tetras I’m adding. And to answer your question, yes, I’m renting a room from a friend. Her 3 yo is bad lol and I can’t keep my tanks anywhere but in my room. Otherwise, he does bad things to my fish tank. I wish I could lol but no it’s not even funny in the slightest bit.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom