New here

Karennoel

New to the site. I started my first tank in May and added a second tank for a betta early this month.

MyFishAddiction

Welcome! What other fish do you keep?

JLAquatics

New to the site. I started my first tank in May and added a second tank for a betta early this month.
Welcome to Fishlore! Here you will find everything you need pertaining aquariums and then some! Sit back, make some threads, and most importantly have fun with your new friends. :)

Feel free to share pictures of your tanks as well, we are a forum that loves to see pictures of aquariums and fish.

Karennoel

Im currently trying to find some cherry shrimp to add. Petco and petsmart options were underwhelming. I wanted to get 10-20 shrimp.
What do I need to do to reply to someones post? I found a post with someone in my area selling cherry shrimp but it won't let me reply to it.

StarGirl

Welcome to Fishlore! :)

richiep

Croeso welcome to fishlore
Just add the text in the box below the last post like you've done here unless the the thread as been locked maybe the other reason so give a look at the date it was posted

Karennoel

Croeso welcome to fishlore
Just add the text in the box below the last post like you've done here unless the the thread as been locked maybe the other reason so give a look at the date it was posted
It was just posted this past Saturday. At the bottom it says I have insufficient privileges to reply here.

richiep

Ill tag Coradee so you can get help

StarGirl

It was just posted this past Saturday. At the bottom it says I have insufficient privileges to reply here.
You need to have 50 posts to be able to use the B/S/T/F and send PM's.

JettsPapa

Welcome. There are several of us selling shrimp online. You'll be at 50 posts before you know it, but in the meantime one of our members, Pwilly07, has an online store. He might have what you're looking for.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
LoachWhisperer
Replies
Views
LHAquatics
20 Gallon Tank New member here
Replies
Views
JLAquatics
55 Gallon Tank Newbie