New here, just getting back into keeping fish.

Breezy2013

I have two tanks, a small 6.5-gallon nano tank with two fish and I just set up a 20 gallon recently that has two young honey gouramis, a baby bristlenose pleco, and four glowlight tetras. Both tanks have live plants and the 20 gallon has a HOB filer and submerged multi-media corner filter. Both tanks have air stones. I am going to get a bigger tank, but wanted to get a 20 first. The big ones are kind of hard to manhandle around and I am an older woman in m my 50's who has some physical limitations. I need to figure out some way to move the big ones around. I am not new to aquarium fish. I had them growing up and in my teens, I even bred them, but one thing is for sure you can always keep learning more.

BigManAquatics

Welcome! Sounds like your back off to a fun start again!

StarGirl

Welcome to Fishlore! :)

Breezy2013

Thanks, everyone! So far I am having fun with it. I really missed having aquariums.

HupGupp

Welcome! I find 20Gs are a nice size - not small but the maintenance is still pretty easy

Fisch

Welcome....I love the 20gl tanks, they are so manageable and I could have a house full of these tanks in good old MTS fashion. You have a picture of your tank?

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
coralbandit
Replies
Views
BradleyH2O
Replies
Views
BradleyH2O
Replies
Views