New guy here

IsaacT

Hello everyone! I, like many people, got into fishkeeping during the disaster that was 2020. I’ve found it to be a great, calming hobby with the potential to grab my curiosity over and over again with all the different ways to go. I’ve been reading threads on here a bunch but I have found some questions that I can’t seem to find answers for yet and I figured I might as well join the forum myself.

I am 30 yrs old and am a weather forecaster. My other hobbies are photography, Jeeping, reading, and hiking. I’m from Texas but live in Arizona currently. I have one 20g long aquarium stocked with a couple red honey guoramis, 18 neons, 2 nerites, and an albino bristlenose. Planted with a bunch of java fern and has some rock and wood work. I have an empty 29g which I am planning out right now.

it’s nice to meet you all! I’ll post a question thread here shortly but that’s all I know as far as an intro goes.

cheers,
Isaac

Attachments

• 4E56BEA7-9993-4529-8CD5-8F935B823602.jpeg
    4E56BEA7-9993-4529-8CD5-8F935B823602.jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 8E140C6B-3557-4FBB-8393-A4F743E2EC90.jpeg
    8E140C6B-3557-4FBB-8393-A4F743E2EC90.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 12

Kribensis27

Welcome to FL! Just wanted to let you know, many “red honey gouramis” sold in stores aren’t actually honey gourami. They’re actually thick lipped gouramis. Very similar, but they grow a bit larger and are a bit more aggressive. Probably won’t matter long term, just wanted to let you know. Anyway, welcome!

AcornTheBetta

Hello everyone! I, like many people, got into fishkeeping during the disaster that was 2020. I’ve found it to be a great, calming hobby with the potential to grab my curiosity over and over again with all the different ways to go. I’ve been reading threads on here a bunch but I have found some questions that I can’t seem to find answers for yet and I figured I might as well join the forum myself.

I am 30 yrs old and am a weather forecaster. My other hobbies are photography, Jeeping, reading, and hiking. I’m from Texas but live in Arizona currently. I have one 20g long aquarium stocked with a couple red honey guoramis, 18 neons, 2 nerites, and an albino bristlenose. Planted with a bunch of java fern and has some rock and wood work. I have an empty 29g which I am planning out right now.

it’s nice to meet you all! I’ll post a question thread here shortly but that’s all I know as far as an intro goes.

cheers,
Isaac
Welcome to Fishlore!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
aquachris
Replies
Views
Gscribble
Replies
Views