New Guppies - yay!

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score
yay! i now have three very beautiful guppies and i have a pregnant female! the males are very big (bigger than walmarts ) and i got the prettiest female there was! she is silver with a sky blue tail, and the males are one is silver with red markings along the sides and a shimmering blue and red and black tail, and the other is blue with a very vivid red and black marked tail. They look awesome under the fluorescent light!
yay!!!! ;D

dano569

Valued Member
Reaction score
8) ;D

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they sound gr8!!!!

C W

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Excellent! You might have to get some more males though. I have read that trios are usually 1 male and 2 females because the males are such pests. Those 2 males might stress your 1 female. How about some pictures? ;D

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Oh yes, Emma, let's have some pictures! They sound great!

Rose

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score
well, i took a pic (of the female) yesterday, but its really blurry...i cut it down bcause the rest was mostly empty space, the males were so blurry you cant see them

and gunnie do you think i have room for another female?

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
She looks pretty in pink! I hope you enjoy your babies. Guppies can be really a lot of fun. I have a friend who is starting to set up a tank and they are her first choice.

Merry Christmas

Rose

NanoAddict

Valued Member
Reaction score
my mom says i cant get guppies cause ill buy 2 and wake up the next day with 200
100 dead 100 alive lol

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom