New Gold Gardneri killi

COBettaCouple
We finally got some killies! Picked up a trio of gold gardnerI at the big fish auction Saturday. Any tips or advice from other killie owners?

FishKing
Man you scavenged everything at that fish action didn't you.

COBettaCouple
LOL.. actually, I really held back on spending. The auction went around 12 hours I think and there were 24 big tables full of fish and supplies, so it was hard not to blow the bank account. :helpsmilie:

Tom
There is the one playing hide-n-seek. Great pics Dave.
Tom

COBettaCouple
They love to dart around. Took a lot of pics to get those, but they really are beautiful fish. ;D

Shawnie
amazing fish...never saw one before!! thanks for sharing!

MissMTS
Love the fish Dave! I am planning to set up a tank of Killis within the next month or so. Good luck with yours! Please keep us updated on how they are doing

Martinismommy
Pretty little finbabies!

COBettaCouple
Yea, it's rare to find them at the stores. These little ones are so funny. They'll attack my finger like crazy if I stick it in the water, but they're really peaceful fish.. just seem to have appetites to rival livebearers! drool

They like cooler temps and lower light, so i'm actually keeping their tank on the floor (since we're to the point of tanks on the floor anyway ) to keep them cooler. Hope to see eggs soon.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Fishstery
Replies
Views
Damiano
Replies
Views
chromedome52
Replies
Views