New Forum Member.

Mossyboy

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member returning to the hobby after a long break.
I have two tanks, one is a 60 litre already set up and running for six weeks. It is planted and contains a few guppies, a dwarf honey gourami, two bolivian rams, two catfish and one oto ( I had two but lost one).
My second tank is 125 litre and is still dry as I collect the hardscape etc. I will set up the tank after my holidays in July, if I can wait that long. I intend to collect some Welsh slate while on holiday.
I would have liked larger tanks but room and financial constraints, being of a pensionable age, limit me to what I have.
I look forward to using and learning from the forum.

Mossyboy

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Thanks chief, glad to be aboard. Spotted my first error, I seem to have a gender problem I did not notice. Will change when I can lol.

Mossyboy

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Last edited by a moderator:

Mossyboy

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Wow. thanks to everyone for the very friendly welcome. I appear to be a lone Brit among the North Americans. lol

Last edited:

pugletfan

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore!! People are friendly, helpful, and so willing to help others care for their fish!

Coradee

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore from a fellow Brit, there are a few of us here & I’m sure you’ll meet them as you go along

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom