30 Gallon Tank New Fluval Flex

WillR1496

Thought I'd share this new 30 gallon Fluval Flex tank I found today. My LFS just got the shipment and its a beautiful tank! If I had room, I'd buy it. We even debated about if we should sell stuff just to make room for it. lol. Not a fan of the stand itself but that's just me. The original stand I saw for this tank from Fluval was nicer.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 98

Coradee

Maybe it looks better in the flesh but for me I’m not a fan of curved tanks as they tend to distort the view though maybe in newer ones that’s changed

WillR1496

Maybe it looks better in the flesh but for me I’m not a fan of curved tanks as they tend to distort the view though maybe in newer ones that’s changed

This one is identical to the 9g Flex. It doesn't distort the view, thankfully. There were some other curved tanks that I've seen at that LFS and the curved glass did distort the view. made it hard to get a good look at things.

Coradee

I haven’t seen any over here yet to compare but I’ll keep an eye out

Craig_84

Thought I'd share this new 30 gallon Fluval Flex tank I found today. My LFS just got the shipment and its a beautiful tank! If I had room, I'd buy it. We even debated about if we should sell stuff just to make room for it. lol. Not a fan of the stand itself but that's just me. The original stand I saw for this tank from Fluval was nicer.
It’s a nice tank, I had the small version and thought about getting the big one like that but I went for the fluval Roma instead of it as I thought it look nicer.

With the small one I thought that the boxed in filter and heater compartment lost some swimming space.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Klondikebar
Replies
Views
sairving
Replies
Views
Megaanemp
Replies
Views