New Fish!

Discussion in 'bolivianbaby' started by bolivianbaby, Mar 28, 2010.

1. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

It's been a lovely, busy day down here in GA.

I went to Harpua2002's house this morning. Came home with Columbian tetras, yellow polyps, a mushrom, a purple apisto male, a badis male, daffodil cichlids, and an ornatus. Everyone has been acclimated and is currently swimming in their tanks. Pics will be coming soon. The camera needs new batteries and I have to find said batteries.

Harpua-the RTS is handling the Karma aspect of today's catch and destroy. He's giving them :;bb for the mass chase.;D Another reason I love my Cena (RTS). The badis and apisto were pale, but everyone has colored up nicely since being acclimated and released. The daffies and auratus are scoping their new digs. Everyone is happy and will be fed shortly. The polyps started "blooming" while they were floating, so that was a big "yay" moment.

2. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Congrats on the new fish!
    :anim_35: Aren't you forgetting something?

3. konstargirl

konstargirl Well Known Member Member

Thats awesome!! I want to see pictures. :)

4. OP
    OP
    bolivianbaby

Here are a few pics. I wasn't able to get a good pic of the badis. I also had to toss in an updated picture of the clownfish. We've had him for 2 1/2 weeks and he had his first water change. I'm hoping he makes it.

Attached Files:

5. OP
    OP
    bolivianbaby

More pics

Attached Files:

6. TedsTank

TedsTank Well Known Member Member

Wow! Congrats....you had a fun trip!!!!

7. konstargirl

konstargirl Well Known Member Member

Awesome photos. What tank size are these photos..

8. OP
    OP
    bolivianbaby

Thanks, Ted! It was great to socialize, see the fish room, and chat with friends.

Thanks! The saltwater tank is a 29g. The daffodil tank is a 29g. The columbian tetras are in a 55g.

9. Elodea

Elodea Well Known Member Member

Yay for more fishies! (sorry, I got carried away) Is the badis a Dario dario (scarlet badis)?

10. OP
    OP
    bolivianbaby

No, he's not a scarlet. Hopefully Harpua will see this. She can tell us the exact species. I need to research. I forgot what species of badis he is:-[ I'm moving into new territories with the apistos and the badis, so I guess you could say I'm on a "learning curve";)

11. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning BB,

Congrats on the new fish! I'm glad you had the chance to socialize with Harpua too! Thanks for keeping us posted!
    Ken

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice