new fish pics...bettas angels tetras

1. beckers4oranges Member Member

here are some picture of my 3 bettas, two angels...and a couple of the other fish i have....and a pic of my new ottos...arm

Attached Files:

2. beckers4oranges Member Member

and some more....

Attached Files:

3. beckers4oranges Member Member

and more....but thats it for now....im tired...

Attached Files:

4. RoboDude Member Member

Beautiful tanks!!!!!

5. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

I LOVE YOUR FISH :D !!! Beautiful, all of them! Cute angels and tetras (and all others). What kind of tetras are these? I've seen them many times before but can't remember the name. Your golden angel looks like mine, only mine has longer fins (it's a veil tail). Here is a picture of it:

Attached Files:

6. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

P.S. I love your black-and-white angel. I can see it's still young, isn't it? Is it some marble type?

7. fish_r_friend Well Known Member Member

the tetras are called sepae tetras

8. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

Great pictures, Kurt -

Your new betta is Gorgeous! But we still love Masta! and the Little Green Guy. (get out the name book ;) ) I see you have your little oto trained to pose for you. It took me several weeks to get mine to settle down again.

Really good pictures and beautiful fish. Your tanks are so pretty.

Rose
    :)

9. jim55379 Member Member

Beautifullllllllll...... exotic fishhhhhhhhh.... I recognize that log that you have as the same one in my tank bought at Wall Ma Part... ::) :p

10. beckers4oranges Member Member

yea....walmart has cheep stuff....i was going to buy an aquarium at petco but i decided for once i would look at walmart for prices....and its like 10 dollars cheaper for the tank i bought...and the next one im getting is like 15 dollars cheaper....i love walmart...i just dont buy fish there lol

11. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

Wall Ma Part?

12. beckers4oranges Member Member

lol...well its better then Big Kame Apart.... were talkin about Walmart....

oh and their SERPAE tetras

13. jim55379 Member Member

Just a little joke emma. I had a buddy that used to call K-mart . k ma part so I just changed the letters :D

14. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

lol ;D I knew it was supposed to be Walmart but just wondering why...lol

15. beckers4oranges Member Member

HAIL THE GREAT LOW PRICES AT WAL MA PART

16. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

Jiust heard Masta is gettig a new tank. Yay!!!!!!!!! Goood for you!!!!! He will LOVE it and you. Hope you get a bubble nest !!!!!!

Rose
    :D

ps forgive my typing i am a little loooy today.

17. jim55379 Member Member

Yes Beckers I agree ALL HAIL TO SAM WALTON AND THE 90 DAY FISH RETURN POLICY
    Emma they are somewhat known to have some cheaper quality stuff so hence the name. wall ma part.  I don't have too much bad to say about them.  Actually I am leaving work in a few minutes and have to stop by wall ma part to return my 3 dead Pictus cats.  They are in the freezer right now. 

18. beckers4oranges Member Member

THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT WAL MA PART IS THE FISH THERE ARE TREATED VERY GREAT AND MOST OF THEM ARE BOUGHT SICK...I DO NOT BUY MY FISH THERE...BUT IF YOU DO BUY THEM THERE...ITS GREAT TO HAVE A QUARANTINE TANK TO TRY TO HEAL THE FISH....