New filter advice!

edgardcafe

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Guppies like current. I have a way oversized filter on my 15 gallon with guppies in it and they are fine.

They are probably freaking out because you're running both filters. If you move the media from the aquaclear to the new filter and only run the one filter, you'll be fine.
I gonna return the Aqueon anyway ..it is too noisy! I gonna buy another Aquaclear....but will get the Aquaclear 50..So I will have 2 Aquaclear, one 20 with 100 gp/h and the other 50 with is 200 gp/h.

Five 97

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I gonna return the Aqueon anyway ..it is too noisy! I gonna buy another Aquaclear....but will get the Aquaclear 50..So I will have 2 Aquaclear, one 20 with 100 gp/h and the other 50 with is 200 gp/h.
Your idea is fine....whenever I needed less action in my aqueons, I'd just bring up the water level closer to, or entirely submerge the filter output. drastically decreasing, or slightly lowering the strength of the current.

edgardcafe

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
This morning i went back to Petco and return the Aqueon and I just bought the Aquaclear 50 from Amazon next day delivery. For today i have the Aquaclear 20 running on my 30 gallon. I hope they delivery it tomorrow.!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom