New Family Member

Discussion in 'Corydoras' started by countryrain, Jun 25, 2018.

1. countryrain

countryrain Well Known Member Member

I was doing a deep cleaning on my 29 gallon, taking everything out to vacuum the sand, and there he was a Pepper Cory fry. I was a little surprised to say the least. I had found eggs on the glass of the aquarium three times. The first time I had no idea what the eggs where from, and worried they where snail eggs, I removed them. Then I was on the internet researching Corys and saw a picture of Cory eggs on aquarium glass, then I knew what they where. So twice more my Pepper Cory laid eggs on the glass, and I left them alone. Out of about 30 eggs, I found this little guy. Since I know I have a mated pair, maybe I should consider setting them up their own tanks to breed in. Pepper Cory Fry.jpg

2. K

KayWoo New Member Member

That'll be fun!

3. Sarah73

Sarah73 Fishlore VIP Member

Congrats! I'm surprised that little one survived without getting eaten. I have been raising Cory fry for a while. I actually have around 80 fry right now! Fun creatures to take care of. 20180620_075718.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice