New Castle For King Henry The 8th

1. m

minervalong Well Known Member Member

I couldn't see the murderous crown tail on black gravel, so I bought him red (matches my kitchen where he lives) and a new bigger castle. Grouped and weighted the hornwort to hide the equipment and the back wall.

ok, so gonna have to have someone walk me through how to get pics from my phone to this site lol. i hate technology.

2. Aquaphobia

Aquaphobia Fishlore Legend Member

If you upload the video to YouTube then all you have to do is post the link.

3. OP
    OP
    m

LOL, that begs the question of if I know how to do that too. I'm telling ya, I'm technology challenged. But will get someone to walk me through it.

4. Aquaphobia

Aquaphobia Fishlore Legend Member

Did you take the video with a smartphone? There should be an option to "share" with others, including YouTube. Unless your phone is different from mine, in which case you're on your own:p

5. OP
    OP
    m

yep, smartphone but it is smarter than me lol. will take some with my kindle, I know how to get it to the cloud and can do it from there. I think, lol.

6. OP
    OP
    m

IMG_20170720_1056153_rewind.jpg IMG_20170720_1057391_rewind.jpg IMG_20170720_1057515_rewind.jpg

7. OP
    OP
    m

Ok, got the stills to load, now to figure out the vid lol. Sorry for the backlight but he gets a bit of morning sun.

8. OP
    OP
    m

Working on getting the vid to load. Is Fish showing off supposed to be frustrating?