New Camera - so thought I would try some new pix/Guess who? | Page 2

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by chickadee, Mar 2, 2006.

1. RoboDude

RoboDudeValued MemberMember

Ratings:
    +0
    Cute little ottos there, Rose! Love em! Considering them after I upgrade my Silver Dollars, and RTBS!!!!

2. jim55379

jim55379Valued MemberMember

Ratings:
    +0
    Nice Chickadee but did you ever think about getting those stick aerators that use suction cups to stick to back of the glass???? I luv mine...... :eek: :eek:

3. OP
    OP
    chickadee

chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

Ratings:
    +22
    Experience:
    5 to 10 years
    Never seen them and I cannot get out to stores, so where do you get them. I do all my shopping online. If you can find them somewhere I would be glad to get rid of the airstones they are an eyesore and the fish don't like them. I had thought of the rope type that lays on the floor but the bettas don't like a LOT of water movement so I can't have a really LONG air type mover. They need a good lot of calm are on the top of the tank and they don't swim well in strong current.

Rose
    :)

4. jim55379

jim55379Valued MemberMember

Ratings:
    +0
    Chicadee I bought mine at Wall Ma Part. They have assorted sizes and are cheap. like 2-5 dollars. And they stick on the glass and don't take up valuable space on teh aquarium bottom. I bought one too long because it blew so many bubbles that it starved my power filter for water so cut it down to size and put the cap on the other end. They work great and don't float to the top or be an eyesore. I put mine on the back of the aquarium glass.

Become a Fishlore Member