New Buddies!!!

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Today I went to this amazing fish store. It's an hour away from my house, but they had SOOO many fish! And their motto thing is that they want to sell you healthy fish, not just fish. And I was impressed. They had row after row of so many tanks, and I saw not one diseased or dead fish. It's called the . I got 3 male guppies, a red cobra, a pastel, and a green cobra. And they are just beautiful. They're in quarantine for a while until I get Donovan off to his new home and then they'll get the snail breeding tank for themselves (and the snails...) My little sis picked them all out, and I think she made great choices! Here's some pics, sorry they're so bad, but not only does the qt tank not lend well to pics and the guppies swim like madmen, but I am also a horrible photographer!

Attachments

Alessa

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Welcome to the guppy club... once you fall in love with them its forever. Congrats!

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I thought I posted here. Weird.

Anyway, congrats, they're so pretty!

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Yeah. I included the link to their website at the top. I'd never been there before, but I was very happy with what I saw. They're in Draper.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Beautiful boys! Guppys are what finally snagged hubby into the fish hobby He had guppy MTS really bad until we moved. They don't grow/survive well where we live now. But he's still hooked
enjoy your boys
Carol

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Thanks everyone
I love them, they're so gorgeous. The body pattern on my pastel one almost looks like an endlers, it's really neat.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom