New Buddies!!!

pinkfloydpuffer

Today I went to this amazing fish store. It's an hour away from my house, but they had SOOO many fish! And their motto thing is that they want to sell you healthy fish, not just fish. And I was impressed. They had row after row of so many tanks, and I saw not one diseased or dead fish. It's called the . I got 3 male guppies, a red cobra, a pastel, and a green cobra. And they are just beautiful. They're in quarantine for a while until I get Donovan off to his new home and then they'll get the snail breeding tank for themselves (and the snails...) My little sis picked them all out, and I think she made great choices! Here's some pics, sorry they're so bad, but not only does the qt tank not lend well to pics and the guppies swim like madmen, but I am also a horrible photographer!

angelfish220

those tails are HUGE!

they are gorgeous!

Alessa

Welcome to the guppy club... once you fall in love with them its forever. Congrats!

Lucy

I thought I posted here. Weird.

Anyway, congrats, they're so pretty!

Stradius011

wow... don't you live in UT?

pinkfloydpuffer

Yeah. I included the link to their website at the top. I'd never been there before, but I was very happy with what I saw. They're in Draper.

morganrules

nice guppies PFP

Butterfly

Beautiful boys! Guppys are what finally snagged hubby into the fish hobby He had guppy MTS really bad until we moved. They don't grow/survive well where we live now. But he's still hooked
enjoy your boys
Carol

Stradius011

pinkfloydpuffer said:
Yeah. I included the link to their website at the top. I'd never been there before, but I was very happy with what I saw. They're in Draper.
ok thnx I was trying to look for a LFS that had more varieties of fish

pinkfloydpuffer

Thanks everyone
I love them, they're so gorgeous. The body pattern on my pastel one almost looks like an endlers, it's really neat.

Stradius011

I go to Tropical FIsh Wholesale quite frequently now and now I got a trio of gupppies, a BN pleco, some neon tetras, and platies over time :]

pinkfloydpuffer

I wanted one of those bn plecos when I was there last. Too bad they can't go brackish!

Matt

They are very cute

-Matt

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom