New Boy - male crowntail betta

Status
Not open for further replies.

gummyvites

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I got a new male crowntail today but this time i didn't try to rescue one, he seems to be as healthy as can be! And he LOVES his new tank and even the pleco! He just wants to hangout with him all the time. He was so excited when i had his cup floating in the water to get out and explore his new home and hes doing great just swimming around and playing in his new plants. Ill post pictures later, he's very handsome and he flares at everyone except me so he must know who his mama is.

gummyvites

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
The picture quality's not all that great, and it doesnt help that his whole body is like dark black! lol

Lilibeth_Seasong

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Very nice! Just keep a close eye on his fins. It would be a good idea to read up on finrot and other common betta ailments before you have to deal with it. Trust me, I speak from experience.

gummyvites

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I have been and i looked very closely before i got him, the only issue is they seem to be curled up at the bottom a bit but that will go away! That cup didnt have enough room for his fins

Geoff

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Good-looking guy! He looks a lot like my Bo, except he's a veiltail.

Bo-5.jpg

Good luck with your new boy!

gummyvites

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Good-looking guy! He looks a lot like my Bo, except he's a veiltail.

View attachment 116914

Good luck with your new boy!
Oh yeah he does, they look so similar! I really like the veiltail's i think there nice looking. Before i got my last two bettas i was DETERMINED to get a halfmoon because i loved there huge fins but whenever i go betta shopping now im always attracted to the crowntails!

Geoff

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Oh yeah he does, they look so similar! I really like the veiltail's i think there nice looking. Before i got my last two bettas i was DETERMINED to get a halfmoon because i loved there huge fins but whenever i go betta shopping now im always attracted to the crowntails!
I'm partial to the crowntails too. My other betta is a crowntail. My first two that died within 3 days after getting them were crowntails also. When I saw this guy, I couldn't pass him up.

gummyvites

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I'm partial to the crowntails too. My other betta is a crowntail. My first two that died within 3 days after getting them were crowntails also. When I saw this guy, I couldn't pass him up.
He is handsome! I really like my boy too My last crowntail was very sick when i got him and i was hoping to save him but i failed but this guy seems healthy as can be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom