About a week and a half ago I purchased two small Bolivian Rams. One hid in the back while the other bopped around and was eating. I have yet to see the first Ram eat. I know it can take awhile for them to acclimate. On day 3 I decided to treat with API General Cure as a precaution. After that, my second Ram quit eating, or at least I haven't seen that one eat lately. The first one won't eat (I've tried a variety of cichlids pellets, frozen brine shrimp, freeze dried bloodworms, even diced shrimp). He is now quite thin and weak. I have him in QT. I was doing twice a week changes but have upped it to every other day. My water parameters are: Ammonia - 0 Nitrites - 0 Nitrates - 5-15 PH - 7.4 Temp - 25 C (77 F) Any thoughts? I'm unsure if I can save the one but I don't want to lose the other too. First pic is of the one doing better, the remaining pics are of the one that I'm not sure will make it.