New Black Eyed Dojo Loach / Interesting Markings

Discussion in 'Photos' started by Junne, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Junne

Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Check out my new Dojo loach - his name is "Risotto"
    Isn't he just adorable? I've never seen one that had dark splotches on them ( being a golden )
    He has it on his face AND back near his tail.

Now he can be friends with my other black eyed one ( Spaghetti ) and hopefully the other 2 Dojo's ( Yetti and Fred ) will like him too.

He's currently in the QT tank acclimating and will join the others in a month or so.

risotto 4-11-18.jpg

2. Fishywife

Fishywife Valued Member Member

Hes cute. Ive not seen any for sale where I live :(

3. OP
    OP
    Junne

Thank you - Maybe you will need to order online - my stores around here only sell the ones shown here ( Black eyed ) and occasionally I find the Albino ones ( I have 2 Albino dojos )
    They are not too common around here for some reason.

"Risotto" is doing fine this am - he was glass surfing last night but seems to have settled down and hopefully settling in to his new temporary surroundings :)

4. Dawn Michele

Dawn Michele Well Known Member Member

Risotto is cool looking!!!

5. OP
    OP
    Junne

Thank you - I honestly have never seen a golden with splotches like that on their bodies. Risotto has one splotch covering his face/head and has a spot on his tail. His siblings that were in the tank all were the solid peach/cream colored so I naturally wanted the one who looked "different"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice