New bettas - They're here!

Lonely Angel
My new kids! hehe now that I have a female I can't call them my boys anymore.

I gave them some dried bloodworms while I acclimated them and they all had good appetites, so I guess they weren't as stressed by their late delivery as I was! Othello has a small tear in his tail but otherwise everyone looks good.

Gabriel. He's the most outgoing so I have a lot of pictures of him. He was swimming right at the front of the tank trying to get my attention the whole time.

150.jpg

151.jpg

152.jpg

153.jpg

"ooh, I have a plant!" He's already found his favorite place to rest.

154.jpg

Othello. So far he's the shyest of the three. He stayed in the back of the tank or hidden in the wisteria so I didn't get many shots.

155.jpg

156.jpg

157.jpg

Lonely Angel
Kita. My first girl betta! She's a bit shy but seemed pretty fond of Gabriel and was swimming along the divider watching him.

158.jpg

159.jpg

160.jpg

Her colors seem brighter now than when I took the pictures, so I think she was a bit stressed when I first put her in the tank. I'll get some pictures tomorrow of her real colors.

Gabriel and Kita, smitten with each other.

161.jpg

MissMTS
They are all so pretty! What a relief that they finally came. It is so stressful when your fishies don't arrive on time. They are all gorgeous and I am sure that Othello will become more outgoing once he gets more comfortable. Congrats!

chickadee
Very beautiful babies. You can be very proud of them. Othello's tail should heal quickly with clean water and some Vitachem if you have it.

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful.

Rose

tkfury
Oh very beautiful! Gabriel is really pushing me right into running out now and pick up my first betta boy ^^; His coloring is just heavenly.
Congratulations!

Martinismommy
They are all 3 just a slice of Heaven.....I'm seeing one thing very consistant about the Bettas from Miami aquariums....They have the prettiest little face and dreamy eye expression! Being a dog breeder for 25 years I look for certain things...I see it in your fish and mine too....I also see it in Roses fish..All who have come from the same seller..I like that!

Congratulations....They are absolutely perfection!

P.S. what did you think of the tea tiny bags? lol

MinxMermaid
OMG!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

they are all gorgeous!!!! Especially Gabriel! What kind is he?

SO CUTE the couple how they look at eachother!!!

thanks for sharing!

shellbell4ever
They are all beautiful!!Congrats

chickadee
You actually have I believe 2 Rosetail males and I think the first Rosetail Female I have ever seen. Congratulations. They are very beautiful and since you got them from Miami Aquariums I know they are premium fish. You should be very happy with them.

Rose

Lucy
They're so beautiful! I love the last pic...The way Gabrial is looking at Kita is so cute.....like he's ready to say Heyyy Baby.....lol

Best of luck with them.

Allie
You actually have I believe 2 Rosetail males and I think the first Rosetail Female I have ever seen. Congratulations. They are very beautiful and since you got them from Miami Aquariums I know they are premium fish. You should be very happy with them.

Rose
I wish Miami Aquarium was closer to me. drool

LOVE them all! But Gabriel and your female.

Lonely Angel
Kita and Gabriel's colors have really changed since they arrived! Kita has more pronounced red on her face and Othello is very dark now (which is how he appeared in Miami Aquarium's pic)

Kita's shyness lasted about two hours, and now she's zipping around the tank, poking her nose into every nook and cranny, and still maintaining her crush on Gabriel by following his every move.

168.jpg

169.jpg

170.jpg

171.jpg

Gazing at her beautiful reflection. "I feel pretty, oh so pretty..."

172.jpg

Such cute lips!

173.jpg

Othello is slowly getting over his shyness, but he still likes to hide in his plants and isn't fond of the camera so I don't have many pics.

174.jpg

Flaring his little cheeks at me!

175.jpg

176.jpg

Martinismommy
OMG how beautiful! I think your girl is related to "Crush" They have the same red face....Othello takes my breath away...He reminds me of a roan color pattern in my Cocker Spaniels when I bred them...So beautiful!

Lonely Angel
Gabriel's color hasn't changed, but I took more pictures anyway

He's by far the friendliest of the three and already comes up to the glass when he sees me.

He's still loving that plant!

177.jpg

178.jpg

179.jpg

180.jpg

Martinismommy
do you even know how absolutely GORGEOUS he is? <sigh>

COBettaCouple
Wow! Great Bettas!

BettaGirl92
What amazingly beautiful bettas!
Gabriel is lovley!

Do you plan on breeding Gabriel and Kita?

chickadee
Allie,

I know at one time they were going to ship fish to a member in South Africa. So I know they ship all over the place through other people. So you may want to check with them. They are very easy to deal with. The quality of fish that they sell is phenomenal and they are fantastic. They love the fish they sell like we do and it shows. I know of a few other members who have ordered from them and would be happy to give references I believe.

The trick is their purchaser in Thailand is wonderful and finds the best deals and the most wonderful fish for them. I do not know how they find all those wonderful Rosetails but they do find them.

Rose

Lonely Angel
Thanks everyone for the compliments on my new kids!

They are all 3 just a slice of Heaven.....I'm seeing one thing very consistant about the Bettas from Miami aquariums....They have the prettiest little face and dreamy eye expression! Being a dog breeder for 25 years I look for certain things...I see it in your fish and mine too....I also see it in Roses fish..All who have come from the same seller..I like that!

Congratulations....They are absolutely perfection!

P.S. what did you think of the tea tiny bags? lol

I know - I love their adorable little faces! They're just amazing and I feel so lucky to have them!

I was surprised at how small the bags were. When I first saw the box they came in I had a moment of thinking that something had gone wrong and they had only shipped me one of the bettas, because I didn't think there was any way you could fit three fish bags in that tiny box! I guess the little bag probably keeps them from being sloshed around too much during shipping.

What amazingly beautiful bettas!
Gabriel is lovley!

Do you plan on breeding Gabriel and Kita?

No, I won't be breeding them. They'll just have to have a "long distance relationship" through the divider!

Barbrella
I have no words...breathtaking, stunning, gorgeous and WOW!!!!!!!:eek

*faints from too much beauty*

p.s. Can I have Othello?

BettaGirl92
No, I won't be breeding them. They'll just have to have a "long distance relationship" through the divider!

Hahaha, did you buy them as a pair? They look very alike.

capekate
HI Lonely Angel..
Your new babies are gorgeous! Gabriel has such a wonderful body sheen and his fins are beautiful!
Othello takes my breath away.. what stunning patterns in his fins! Beautiful!
Kita is a cutie pie.. and I have a special love for the Betta females! There is something about their friendly nature and sweet faces!
They all seemed to perk up after being out of those bags and into wonderful new homes! You can really tell the difference in their before and after photos!
I'm so happy to hear they are doing well!

pamd
I love all three fish! I also enjoyed all your photos, especially the one of Kita admiring herself and your caption.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
AltVzn
Top Bottom