New Betta!!! Curious About Age?

Discussion in 'Freshwater Beginners' started by Starburst92, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Starburst92

Starburst92 Valued Member Member

Hello fishlore!!! I just left petsmart with a new betta (not planned of course) but I really loved him and couldn't leave him behind! I named him Morty. He seemed a lot younger and smaller than the other Bettas. He was labeled as a two tail half moon male. I'm really curious about him. Can anyone guesstimate his approximate age? His color is also very interesting black blue and turquoise but emerald green in the flash! Can't wait to get him in the tank :) he's super docile and not jumpy or stressed so kudos to this petsmart for taking care of their fish!

Attached Files:

2. Sushi'skeeper

Sushi'skeeper Valued Member Member

Wow, what a stunner! He doesn't look to old, in my opinion. Maybe 6 months-1 year old?

3. OP
    OP
    Starburst92

That's what I was thinking he still has a baby face but I've only ever seen full grown or babies not much inbetween!

4. FishL:))

FishL:)) Well Known Member Member

Hello!
    How exciting!! Congratulations on your new family member!! :) I L O V E Bettas. :) He's really pretty and the name you picked out is supery cute. <3

5. OP
    OP
    Starburst92

thankyou I love them too I'm addicted to them now. Do you watch rick and morty?! That's who he's named after:p

6. FishL:))

FishL:)) Well Known Member Member

No, I haven't but it's still a very cute name. :) :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice