New Betta Boys :)

Tys15

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
These are my two new boys, one is a super-delta Chocolate and the other is an almost solid Blue halfmoon. I got both free from the pet store I work at, as they weren't looking so great at the store but they cheered up as soon as I got them home . (sorry bout the bad pics)
109.jpg

110.jpg

Jrobber

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Both are very pretty but I really like the Chocolate one. Welcome to Fishlore and thanks for sharing!

Tys15

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Beautiful bettas. That chocolate is very unique, never seen a chocolate betta before!
I hadn't either until a week ago, nobody wanted this one because there was another with much brighter coloration, so he was in the back

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hello Tys and Welcome to Fish Lore!

You have some beautiful Bettas there! Thanks for sharing the photos.

When you have time and if you would be so kind as to complete your Aquarium Profile information it will be a great help to others. You can access the profile by clicking on My Settings in the blue bar close to the top of the screen. In the drop down box click on Edit Aquarium Information.

Thanks! Enjoy your new boys!

Ken

Tys15

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Hello Tys and Welcome to Fish Lore!

You have some beautiful Bettas there! Thanks for sharing the photos.

When you have time and if you would be so kind as to complete your Aquarium Profile information it will be a great help to others. You can access the profile by clicking on My Settings in the blue bar close to the top of the screen. In the drop down box click on Edit Aquarium Information.

Thanks! Enjoy your new boys!

Ken
Sorry about that, got distracted lol. It's all filled out now

FriendsNotFood

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Oh wow that chocolate is gorrrgeous.

My LFS has a beautiful crown tail, I was there when he arrived. He's been there a week now and his tail is half the length

Come rescue him for me!!!

Charlemagne

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Hi Tys! You've got some BEAUTIFUL boys there!!! I luuuuuuv the half moon! I'm hoping to maybe start working at a pet store part time after school starts this fall, so maybe I'll be able to rescue some too!

BritJo

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Seeing these pics make me miss my bettas! I've never seen the chocolate color before (but then I always rescued from walmart lol). Gorgeous!

Tys15

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Thank you everyone!! I'm hoping to breed the chocolate, if I can find a similar female, not sure what the genetic makeup of a chocolate betta is though.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom